Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfman's new ride

I like it Ken, nice choice.

Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

It sort of looks like a chair with bad back support in the front, doesn't it?!
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
    Traded in: 1998 Z28
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

I dunno... but she sure has a nice tail too

By the way, Kevin... I know Texas is a big state and everyhting... but what would you say the odds are of you tracking this idiot down and destroying him?
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

Bwahahaha.... I knew it. The hawk has been a front the whole time.

What a wussman!

d&r.....

Comment

Ken never sold his Comp, he traded it in for that!
          Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

does that eclipse in the bg have no doors? or are those decals. That has to be one of the ugliest mustangs i've ever seen.
            2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
            Traded in: 1998 Z28
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Originally posted by hotwhip9
              does that eclipse in the bg have no doors? or are those decals. That has to be one of the ugliest mustangs i've ever seen.
              It has doors... you can see from the stickers. Stickers make it fast.

Comment

It's like a Buick Saleen Mustang Evolution WS6. And an ugly one at that.

Comment

O my gosh, when I first saw that picture, I thought it was a remote control car!!! The pole in the back looks like an antenna. The ricers in the back also look like toy R/Cs. Sad lol
                  94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

to funny
                    1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
                    1 of 463
                    LT4 knock module
                    D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
                    strut tower brace
                    SLP fan switch
                    160* t/stat
                    Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
                    DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

Why someone would sit and actually design a body kit like that is beyond me! Why someone would actually spend any ammount of money for something so ugly, is FAR beyond me. I thought Ken was pushing the envelope with his first mustang a while back, but this is certainly the pinnacle of his imagination! It looks as though he was trying to get that Dog look with the long nose on that car...
                      1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Use the Force

All we need now is Darth Vader's Voice. "Use the Force Ken"

You know we love you
                        Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                          By the way, Kevin... I know Texas is a big state and everyhting... but what would you say the odds are of you tracking this idiot down and destroying him?
                          He must have eaten paint chips as a child!

Comment

Ah c'mon. Quit giving wolfy such a hard time. We all know that he would never drive a car like that.

This is his new project car:

He is considering changing his name from wolfman to ahhhhh...............well, you get the picture.

Comment

Man o Man, beatin on the old wolf...........
                              Richard Harvey Jr.
                              '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X