Wolfman's new ride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fastTA
    Ah c'mon. Quit giving wolfy such a hard time. We all know that he would never drive a car like that.

This is his new project car:

He is considering changing his name from wolfman to ahhhhh...............well, you get the picture.
    Someone absolutely destroyed a classic. That is the worst car I have ever seen in my life.
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

It actually would be a cool street rod if they lost the ricer wing and rims - paint it up and put a 429 EFI under the hood....
      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
      11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

one must ask one's self why one would search the internet for hideous rice such as the "ones" here who posted these.........

that is..........

unless............

it's thier hidden fantasy......... thier secret desire.........

they spend hrs drooling in front of thier computer screen and then post the pics here in jest........

yes....... we know the truth.......all things surface sooner or later.....

geeky freaked out ricers........that own f bodies.......on this very forum......... my God.............even one of our mods, joey.......my God...... where does it end......whatever will we do..........

help us help us help us help us

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

LMAO!

Comment

Good comeback wolfman, dont let these guys push you around.
            Miss My Bird

Comment

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
              Richard Harvey Jr.
              '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

That has got to be a mistake...... it that intercooler even fuctional.. had to be on something to do something like that.. ha ha ha
                Eddie
                2000 M6 Trans Am
                Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

nice

but where will you put the wolves ken
                  http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
                  C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
                  mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

Re: nice

Originally posted by bigtow
                    but where will you put the wolves ken
                    no prob.........

up these guys

(__!__)

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Re: Re: nice

Originally posted by wolfman
                      no prob.........

up these guys

(__!__)

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                      I'll have to call the Animal Protection Agency! That's animal abuse!!!!

Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                        By the way, Kevin... I know Texas is a big state and everyhting... but what would you say the odds are of you tracking this idiot down and destroying him?
                        You are not going to fuc%!n believe this! I was going to lunch down at a little mexican food restaurant on a street called San Pedro in San Antonio when all of the sudden out of the corner of my eye was that freakin mustang! I am not kidding. It was sitting in front of a speedshop and a car audio place. I scambled through my center console to see if just by chance I had my digital camera with me, but no such luck.

I will be back down in the same area tomorrow and I will snap some pics with my Tahoe by it's side!

You know what would be funny, is if I took my video cam down there and told the guy I was from Hod Rod Magazine and I was doing a brief interview with him for a story on his car!

Comment

I don't know what to say... That's unbelievable...

...but, by chance, did its owner look like Hulk Hogan?

hehehehehe...

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                            I don't know what to say... That's unbelievable...

...but, by chance, did its owner look like Hulk Hogan?

hehehehehe...
                            Is it just me, or have you noticed that old man Ken sure has been posting alot of this: (__!__)

Could it be possible?.......................Has he grown fond of the male (__!__)?...................man, I am really starting to get worried now!

Comment

Next time you see that car... leave him a note with this URL written on it:

http://www.f-body.com/forum/showthre...&threadid=5949

Comment

Here's more info on the "ram air mustang"!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW
                                Silver 02 WS-6, 6 speed, Corsa cat-back, SLP lid, K&N filter, BMR STB, !CAGs, Lou's short stick, MSD wires, MTI "Hammer" cam, ASP underdrive pulley, Hooker LTs, Hooker ORY, Comp 918s, TR pushrods, UMI Sfcs, UMI LCAs, NGK TR55s, Hotchkis springs

Dyno'd 4/24: 330.9 RWHP/ 344.8 RWTQ (Before cam, headers, and pulley)

Dyno'd 5/1: 383.5 RWHP / 380.5 RWTQ (393 actual RWHP)

Comment

Working...
                                X