I have no game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
    That would be a real hoot if it was actually the case...
    bah, it doesn't have to be true....but i guarantee you, they'd never ask about your "orientation" again!

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
    CAGS Eliminator

Comment

hey bud, i think you did the right thing. im a 22 year old guy who knows women
      you actually made the right move by not asking her . here is why
      1.you didnt seem that interested
      2. you didnt ask
      3. girls now a days like attention , and if they dont get it it will make them try harder for it
      results= jay +"miss right now"

dude play the hard to get , im not interested kinda guy. it works man , youll see. these women , if they dont get what they wantthey start wondering why they didnt get it. try to stay in touch with her, and go out with your freinds and her, but dont attack yet. youll have her trust me
      Miss My Bird

Comment

Take it from Spades...he's right, well sorta. Most women are like that...for example my fiance...man, when we were younger and dating, the more attention I gave her the more he disliked me...but when I was being all shady and stuff, she loved it and wanted more. Funny, but it works...now and days, he says I don't give her enough attention...LoL If all fails, just play some mandy moore and she'll be putty in your hands

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
          ....the more attention I gave her the more he disliked me...

...now and days, he says I don't give her enough attention...

heh, i DO hope you meant she in the two bold areas above...

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
          CAGS Eliminator

Comment

Originally posted by 02Z28
            heh, i DO hope you meant she in the two bold areas above...

hahahahaha... well done.
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

HAHAHA...enjoy the laugh fellaz

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
              Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
              B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
              Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
              Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

haha...goodsh**

got my monday laugh

we dont use foul language on this forum.
                this forum stays friendly to the whole family.

TIA

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
                Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

This is a great board! Just don't fall for the nice paint job, you got to check under the hood bro.

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by RangerBob
                    This is a great board! Just don't fall for the nice paint job, you got to check under the hood bro.

Well he did take 'er down a back road and open 'er up................

96 TA Sold!
                    87 TA Sold!
                    80 Z28 Sold!
                    74 Formula Sold!
                    73 Z28 Sold!
                    69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

"I never met a dame yet that couldn't stand a slap in the face or a slug from a .45" - Humphrey Bogart

And he did alright with the ladies....

Comment

Originally posted by Spades95formula
                        dude play the hard to get , im not interested kinda guy. it works man , youll see. these women , if they dont get what they wantthey start wondering why they didnt get it. try to stay in touch with her, and go out with your freinds and her, but dont attack yet. youll have her trust me
                        I have found that this can get you into alot of trouble though... especially if you are a 'nice guy' like myself. I end-up getting with girls, and then trying to get rid of them (after they screw me over)... they just get more turned on!
                        "I HATE YOU" (her)
                        "Im serious this time... im done." (me)
                        "BUT I LOVE YOU!" (her)
                        "ok... maybe we can be friends." (me)
                        "I CANT JUST BE YOUR FRIEND!!"(her)
                        Currently im trying to start a new relationship, but my ex, and my exex are still trying to be my "freinds" (meaning more). Its making it really difficult to not fall for them - and to be in a new relationship cuz i have to divide my time, and they just get upset that im moving on.

--"So play them all" -- my guy friends tell me... YEA RIGHT.

But i have been single for a while too... im not sure which is worse. I guess, "the grass is always greener..." ??
                        99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

Dont be mr niceguy!! it sucks I know that cause I am like that ,well I used to be

Deer in the headlights, thats a good one
                          93 t/a A4 3.23s
                          95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
                          99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
                          99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
                          97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
                          93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
                          00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Working...
                          X