No announcement yet.

Gettin a TA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry. then to answer the question, yes, she is cute. a lot hotter though in the trans am than she will be in a stang though unfortunately

Comment

great, just another damn mustang running around here....just what we need.

i swear, you can't drive 1/2 a mile without seeing a mustang in this town, all the college kids have their parents buy them a brand new mustang to send them off to college in.

i have nothing against mustangs personally, but there's way too many of them around, especially since they are mostly V6's....there's not a whole lot of competition around here driving GT's or Cobras

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
      CAGS Eliminator

Comment

yea, the v6's are pretty heavily populated down here in houston as well, but we have our fair share of modded stangs and plenty of f-bodies. there's a couple firehawks and a Cobra R around where i live. drove next to a gt 500 yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by gettinaTA
          yea, the v6's are pretty heavily populated down here in houston as well, but we have our fair share of modded stangs and plenty of f-bodies. there's a couple firehawks and a Cobra R around where i live. drove next to a gt 500 yesterday

Where abouts you live in Houston? I use to live close to 45 south and the beltway. I also lived on the west side on westpark and gessner.
          '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron4TAMU
            Where abouts you live in Houston? I use to live close to 45 south and the beltway. I also lived on the west side on westpark and gessner.
            yea, right at it pretty much, in clear lake. i'm only a couple exits south of the beltway

Comment

Originally posted by gettinaTA
              yea, right at it pretty much, in clear lake. i'm only a couple exits south of the beltway

Yeah, there are a few back roads out in that area where you can hit some twisties
              '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

Comment

Working...
              X