Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to mess with an arrogant Ferrari Owner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he has all of us talking about it and this is a f-body web site. if gettng attention is what he wanted it is deffinatly working. i just think in is funny that you all have tried like 10 diffrent numberes to try and figure out who he is. i just hope when you find him he is gay and loves guys who drive trans ams and z-28's
    1994 Trans Am GT
    http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/208684/1
    Ram Air hood and airbox
    headers
    exhaust
    lowered 2"
    underdrive pully
    sloted rotors
    electric water pump
    air foil
    denso plugs
    taylor wires
    tinted windows
    eagle rims
    2000 watt stereo

Comment

HA HA!
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

oh and since i cannot get anyone to reply to my post about the tool to take my optispark apart i thought i would ask i there. where the heck do you get this at. i went to sears ant they have nothing this small. looks to me to be a #15 female torx but i am not positive
        1994 Trans Am GT
        Ram Air hood and airbox
        headers
        exhaust
        lowered 2"
        underdrive pully
        sloted rotors
        electric water pump
        air foil
        denso plugs
        taylor wires
        tinted windows
        eagle rims
        2000 watt stereo

Comment

Originally posted by rufrider76
          oh and since i cannot get anyone to reply to my post about the tool to take my optispark apart i thought i would ask i there. where the heck do you get this at. i went to sears ant they have nothing this small. looks to me to be a #15 female torx but i am not positive
          Did you look at the post? There was a very good solution listed there.
          96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
          11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

He has enough money to buy a Ferrari so i doubt he really cares what other people think. I'd still rather have a WS6 Trans Am but his car could not only blow our doors off but outhandle us as well. He's a schmuck, who cares what he has a license plate?
            Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
            SOLD- Kinda miss it
            94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
            SOLD- Good riddance!
            2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by rufrider76
              .......i just hope when you find him he is gay and loves guys who drive trans ams and z-28's
              "rufrider" just took on a whole new meaning!

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                "rufrider" just took on a whole new meaning!
                LOL!
                '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

Comment

yeah someone finaaly answered the post so it is all good. as for te ferrari driver i am not the one calling and i said i hope he comes onto whoever gets ahold of him but that was pretty darn funnny. i have taken a lot of rufrider jokes from some freinds that do not ride bikes and do not know what it meant and it it is pretty funny if you do not know.
                  1994 Trans Am GT
                  Ram Air hood and airbox
                  headers
                  exhaust
                  lowered 2"
                  underdrive pully
                  sloted rotors
                  electric water pump
                  air foil
                  denso plugs
                  taylor wires