New Sig...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sig...

Whata think? I know this is a mainly 4th gen board... But I LOVE MY CAR!!
    No F-Body right now

Originally posted by Mark B
    I know this is a mainly 4th gen board... But I LOVE MY CAR!!
    You'd be surprised how many on here own 3rd gen's.

Nice sig.
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Our local club seems to be only 4th Gens.... its really great when some of the earlier cars show up. I think the 3rd Gens were classic, clean designs. I wouldn't mind owning yours
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Nice looking Third gen.
        Chris

1991 Camaro 3.1 V6 pretty much stock

http://www.cardomain.com/id/clwilson

Comment

as far as the camaros go, the 3rd gens are what really got me into liking them...but i don't think i'd trade my LS1 02 Z28 for one

one the other hand, my first memory of an f-body was the firebird in the Smokey & The Bandit movies....that car was awesome!!

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
          CAGS Eliminator

Comment

I like the signiature...it might look cooler if you copy just your car on a new layer without the contrast difference...you know what i mean like so your car is more highlighted by using the original brightness/contrast settings...might be a cool effect...play around with it..

i like it....i have to redo mine...once i get some good pics
            -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
            98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
            98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
            94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

I cranked the Contrast down for 2 reasons.
              1) I liked the effect.
              2) The car was really dirty in the picture. hahaha

Once I get some good Clean pictures.... I will play around with some more of Photoshops cool tools. Plus I put different wheels on the car. I hated those white, painted wheels it came with... So I bought a set of the flat, dished wheels that came on some 91-92 Camaros. They look 100x better!
              No F-Body right now

Comment

I had two before I got my current Bird...3rd gens are my favorite. But prefer not to deal with them on a daily basis...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

My first experiance with any car goes back to when my father worked at a chevrolet dealership... he had a demo and it was almost always an iroc 5 speed i din't understand much then i was about 5 yrs old and i that was my first car... sadly it was hit and run badly frame damage so i got rid of it and bought this z...

when the 93 z28 came out i loved that car i still have a brochure from 1993 and a hologram thingy that is like a cutaway drawing of it i forgot i had it until recently but now i know i was destined to own a camaro
                  Black 95 z28, 60k miles, 10 spoke SS rims, k&n cai, flowmaster,hypertech 3, 3.42's, running 13.8@ 101 with slicks

Comment

Working...
                  X