I'm a Murderer :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Murderer :(

So I pull out of my Apt Gate to go to work and I start to haul butt. As I come down the road about 40-50ish I see this pigeon in the middle of the road looking all stupid at my Red T/A. I'm saying "Get out of the road.....gert out of the road." Then I realized I ran over the poor thing and I look in my rear view mirror and all I see are feathers flying everywhere. I told my co-workers. I sort of felt bad. So what have you guys killed?
    Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

wow, and you fled the scene, too.....you're in deep doodoo now!

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
    CAGS Eliminator

Comment

i hit a buzzard with my 75 Chevy Van (customized it myself..it was my "surf wagon" all thru the mid and late 70's into the 80's). was heading for Patrick Pier in Fla. from my x-inLaws house in Kissimmee Fla..doin around 65... there were three buzzards on the side of the road chowing down on summin disgusting... when i saw em..it was to late... i drifted toward the center line..cause i heard they scatter when startled... well..one of the friggin thangs flew up right into my grill..when i hit em..he was so big it cracked the grill , took out one headlight...and not to mention..the bastage threw up instantly, which went on my hood and up on the windshield. it was the worst smell i have ever smelled in my life..and i had to live with it all the way down the road till i stopped at a gas station and gave the guy 5 bucks to let me use his hose to hose the van front down.............

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Hit a Gator in south Florida down by lake Okeechobee. They are so low to the ground I sort of went airborne over him. Knocked the whole front end out of alignment.

A racoon on a suicide mission ran straight into the front of the car on the same stretch of road. The bumper cover needed a repaint on that one.

A dog on a suicide mission ran into the front of the Cadillac in my own neighborhood. Rang his bell somewhat, but no major damage and the dog was eventually fine.

I don't know what it is, but I see animals way off the side of the road that suddenly decide to dart towards traffic for no reason.

Comment

I actaully hit a bird out of mid-air. I was driving and i saw it swoop down out of the corner of my eye and....bop. It was a pretty good surprise.
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline
          2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I've hit a couple of birds in flight.

Possum that just didn't care, came streaking out right as a light went green on me.

Couple of squirrels, one more notably getting caught in the wheel well and rattling around in there for about a hundred feet.
            Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

bunch a murdering heathens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

I hit a crow that was feasting on a road kill. By the time it saw me coming it was too late and it took off too late and hit the windshield. WHen I looked into he rearview all I saw was it falling straight down like a stone.

One time back in Virginia we were driving in the country when a squirrel ran out in the street and I tried to brake and swerve (yes I brake for squirrels) but it didn't help. RIP. My wife started ing.
                97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

I had a racoon fall off a limb of a tree and hit the grill and bumper of my car one night. It was the weirdest thing I see this big fur ball falling and then smack, put a small crack in the grill, scratched the bumper and killed the racoon.
                  Chris

1991 Camaro 3.1 V6 pretty much stock

http://www.cardomain.com/id/clwilson

Comment

Killed a Cardinal...

Him and his buddy were right in the middle of my lane in a two lane rural road...looks like they were eatin something, his buddy turned and saw me and flew off and him...well, just say he was too busy feasting. I went right over him and I look back to see him rolling, feathers flying everywhere...I felt bad, but nothing I could do, cars were on the other lane coming head on...I couldn't move out of the way.

gotta becareful in Georgia...deers stand right next to the highway and possuims (spck) turtles all take their time crossing.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                      bunch a murdering heathens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      This, coming from B.A. Baracus driving the A-Team van
                      Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                      Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

[QUOTE=LimTeng99TransAm
                        gotta becareful in Georgia...deers stand right next to the highway and possuims (spck) turtles all take their time crossing.[/QUOTE]

I almost hit a deer once...luckily it didnt decide to play "lets stare at the lights" and ran off the road. I was coming around a corner when this happened so it would've been nasty if i hit it.

P.S. I was in my eclipse at the time (first generation) in case you don't know, they are very compact. Would've spelled disaster for my day.
                        2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                        2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                          Hahahahhahahahhahahaha lmao

I have been fortune enough to never hit anything or run over anything. But a buddy of mine nearly wrote his car off when he swerved to miss a cat. He was heading to work at 6am and he was on a straight and empty 1 lane road when a cat came out of nowhere. He swerved to avoid it and went into a cement barrier. He hit it going about 50kph and the airbags deployed and he had a pretty bad concusion and was woozy for a couple of days. He did about $12000 can damage to his 2002 Grand Am.
                          97 SS #C007
                          Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                          SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Originally posted by Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                            hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i only told yall about the "animals"...the 4 legged ones..........

Comment

just the other day i was going home from work driving about 40 in my ranger,and BAMMM!!!! slammed the brakes,and out comes this black dog limping, then this kid running after his dog. i felt bad as i started going away,went reverse to check out the dog but didnt find them anymore.

Joe1320, i still cant beleive you hit a gator !!! i bet it felt like a really ruff speed bump.

ps. once i also went to turn on my ford tempo, and i hear cat screams,and then they stopped . opened my hood and there it was caught between the belt and pulleys
                              Miss My Bird

Comment

Working...
                              X