NFB: Kerry's speech -- thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave M
    It's not something we should be arguing about or even debating on an F-body site.

Chill guys....The reason why we can debate about politics and religion on this forum is because everyone is pretty cool about it and doesnt get all upset. Its just a debate - lets not make enemies.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

• Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
      Chill guys....The reason why we can debate about politics and religion on this forum is because everyone is pretty cool about it and doesnt get all upset. Its just a debate - lets not make enemies.
      I'll second that. Just relax guys, and move on to the next part of the show. Personal attacks have been kept out of this thread up until this point......lets keep it that way f-body brethren.

Comment

• Originally posted by fastTA
        I'll second that. Just relax guys, and move on to the next part of the show. Personal attacks have been kept out of this thread up until this point......lets keep it that way f-body brethren.
        You BUTTHEAD!!!!

Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
          You BUTTHEAD!!!!

Alright BEAVIS. Don't make me drive to Clarkston!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightrage
            Why are decisions based on religion at all? If you want to do something that pleases your god than that's grand and splendid but some of us don't worship or acknowledge your god. I don't care if cloning is playing "god". I've sinned many many times and i'm yet to have a divine being smite me. As long as women aren't using abortions as birth control then in my opinion, it doesn't matter what some religious figure thinks of it, they should be able to have an abortion (again, this is just my opinion, i'm not trying to offend anyone.) My friend Maggie literally cries every time this topic is even brought up. The government shouldn't be making decisions based on their religious beliefs, they should be doing things based on what's best for the country.
            Abortion is a touchy subject I used to be pro-choice...but do you know whats involved in an abortion? Its pretty horrendous and turned my stomach...pretty pro-life now...Theres always adoption or something...speaking of religion...If everyone (discluding rape) wasn't ramparting around having premarital sex with everyone and just kept sex as what it was intended for we would have this issue of abortion anyways... If a woman has sex and has a child (you) and at the age of 3 her boyfriend leaves her and she can no longer support you/she didn't really want you in the first place...can we take you to the doctor crack your skull and suck your brains out...and abort the parentship???? Sex with marrage creates life, sex before marraige destroys lives. It can be harmless but for the most part theres some kind of emotional destruction, moral destruction, or physical destruction that goes along with it.
            -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
            98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
            98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
            94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

• WOW...talk about an Ad...check this out...man...they blast Kerry on this one...is it true???

http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesui...video_wmv.html

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
              Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
              B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
              Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
              Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

• Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
                WOW...talk about an Ad...check this out...man...they blast Kerry on this one...is it true???

ouch! for some reason...i beleive it...Thanks for getting us back on topic...heh
                -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
                  WOW...talk about an Ad...check this out...man...they blast Kerry on this one...is it true???

I've heard this stuff before. I know some of it is true, like his first purple heart. I know these vets really hate him for some reason.
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:
                  SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
                  X