Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here from chicagoland wanna cruise?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ Taso
    Take 290 West and exit Golf Rd. Take a left at the light. Streets of Woodfield is on your right, you can't miss it.
    Sounds good, thanks alot. So on top of the parking garage it is then. My a$$ never wakes up early on sundays, but this is definitely a sunday that i'm more than looking forward to waking up early to . Never been to the shootout also, can't wait. Also, a buddy of mine with an 84 firebird said he might come up to. 3 Black LT1's and possibly a 3rd gen, can't go wrong
    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

glad i read this one or i would have been out of the loop. So we are meeting in the garage... cool Tom or Taso give me a call cuz i gotta let some of my other F-body guys know the full details. Sorry but i might bring a few LS-1s to mess up our LT-1 convoy

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
      Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

Hey, checking in on this cruise info and I am going to skyline on the 2nd of oct. The fact that I have not really been far from jersey interests me very much in the ill/wis cruise I checked the site and all I would need is a meeting place address since non specific was given and then I can manage to find my way out there. If you could give me a hand that would be great, wanna meet some more f buddies my email is viscious1997z28@yahoo.com my screen name is black001ss

AMF RACING: Friends don't let friends drive junk

01 black ss #0966
        lou's short stick, slp lid and cold air, smooth bellow, centerforce, loudmouth, 3 in. y pipe, flowtech long tubes, BMR STB, SLP 4.10's, polished zr-1s, MSD wires, T-6 plugs, and upcoming goodies....Tee-Hee

Comment

One more thing. On the highway I cant do any speeding im on my last warning. So hopefully everybody plans on doing 70-75. Sorry but i cant affordto lose my license. And 01SS there is a Starbucks right by the parking garage that we are meeting at. The address is 601 Martingale Rd. In Schaumburg , Illinois, 60194. Does everybody still plan on being there at 730 ish? I do and if me and my buddy with a 95 z can finish his msd igition well have a blown lt1 on our hands. if anybody has any questions about directons email me at purepwr1@aol.com. Or my AOL screen name is purepwr1.
          later
          tom
          1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
            One more thing. On the highway I cant do any speeding im on my last warning. So hopefully everybody plans on doing 70-75. Sorry but i cant affordto lose my license. And 01SS there is a Starbucks right by the parking garage that we are meeting at. The address is 601 Martingale Rd. In Schaumburg , Illinois, 60194. Does everybody still plan on being there at 730 ish? I do and if me and my buddy with a 95 z can finish his msd igition well have a blown lt1 on our hands. if anybody has any questions about directons email me at purepwr1@aol.com. Or my AOL screen name is purepwr1.
            later
            tom
            I will definitely be there at 7:30 without a doubt
            black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Ok, now that the meeting up stuff is out of the way, who's running who?

Comment

Thanks for the address hopefully will make the trip....if I did I would be coming from Jersey lol

AMF RACING: Friends don't let friends drive junk

01 black ss #0966
                lou's short stick, slp lid and cold air, smooth bellow, centerforce, loudmouth, 3 in. y pipe, flowtech long tubes, BMR STB, SLP 4.10's, polished zr-1s, MSD wires, T-6 plugs, and upcoming goodies....Tee-Hee

Comment

I tried calling Greatlakes dragaway to see how much it is to race on sunday but nobody answered. Ill try again tomorrow i think they are closed on mondays.
                  tom
                  1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Comment

aight thanx broh

Comment

http://www.greatlakesdragaway.com/
                      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Its $30 bucks to race. I asked if there was a student discount and she said only on fridays and u have to be in high school. But we are going on sunday so that wont owrk or non of us are in high school no more. I read on the site that if u do 13.99 or faster then u have to wear a helmet, anybody know if this is enforeced. Cuz my buddy ran a 13.7 there and they didnt say anyting.
                        tom

Comment

well i think my buddy is bringin a helment because with the cars that are going i think we can pretty much all break 13.9s. You should call and ask if they will be strict with that.

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
                            I read on the site that if u do 13.99 or faster then u have to wear a helmet, anybody know if this is enforeced.
                            When I went there on Halloween of '99, my buddy's stock '98 Z was running low 13's all day and he had no helmet. The guy at the booth who was giving out our time slips lended one to him for free.

I'm not saying don't bring one, but my friend got lucky I guess..
                            Hercules

Comment

Hey DJ Taso, do u know the directions becuase a guy on the MFBA forum wants to meet up too. Hes in mundelin and would join us on the high way and follow us up there..
                              thanks
                              tom

Comment

Tell him to take I294 North all the way. He's gonna pass up Great America & Gurnee Mills. He's also gonna pass up some go-cart tracks, a helicopter junkyard, and a HUGE car dealership. About 10 more miles and he's gonna come up on a green exit sign that says 'Great Lakes Dragway Exit'. He can't miss it. Once he exits, tell him to take a left at the stop sign. The track should be right up ahead on his left.
                                Hercules

Comment

Working...
                                X