No announcement yet.

they need help, folks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you set up a paypal account, you can link it to a bank account rather than a credit card.
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

done, good luck to every one, and i hope we can get more people to help out.
      2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
      1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
      past rides:
      1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
      2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
      1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
      2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
      2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
      1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
      1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
      1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

Originally posted by Formulaboy95
        Gave as much as I could... Moneys gonna be tight for awhile, lost my job tuesday I.T. field is hurting, and I can't seem ta get a decent break these last 5 years. .
        If you want to come play over in the sandbox with me, shoot me an email. I have gotten 4 IT guys a job over here in the last year.

PS: I'm staying another year here.

Bob
        rangerbob275@yahoo.com

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Bob - I thought about it... was raised an army kid, rode in a few half-tracks, tanks, and got to squeeze off a few dummy rounds from an M60 on a tripod before I was 10 years old . I dunno, I just have had strange luck. I started looking for jobs in NYC a couple of weeks before 9/11 happened. My luck hasn't changed much, so going to IRAQ would probably be a bad idea for me. The Associates degree in Telecom hasn't netted me much at all, so I went towards multiple Cisco Certs, and the bottom has fallen out on that too. I really don't know what I want to do, and that is the scariest part of being 26yrs old.

I really want to go back to college and get a 4yr degree, but $ is short, and I need healthcare. I think that is the best solution for now. So all I gotta do is get a decent job at a NJ 4yr college, and I get like 3 free classes a semester.

I looked into internet crime with the prosecutors office, but you need a criminology degree. Arg... Sometimes it sucks to be young! I don't want to be married/kids/mortgage, and have to look for a new job every 2yrs. Hopefully the school thing will pan out, and give me some more time to decide.

Hope all is well and safe over there!
          -Scott 95 Formula-
          1995 Firebird Formula
          (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

Working...
          X