Are these long tube headers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fastTA
    Sean I am not sure about the AS&M's or the RK Sport's, but most header manufacturers (like Hooker) will put a tag on the #1 primary.
    Not these guys.....that would make it too easy. It looks like I have either one, and im betting they are the same and one company sells to the other.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
      Not these guys.....that would make it too easy. It looks like I have either one, and im betting they are the same and one company sells to the other.
      Probably so. Just like forged aluminum pistons. Eagle, Diamond, JE, Ross, Lunati, etc., all get their raw forgings from the exact same foundries. It is only the cut of the piston that distinguishes one companie's piston from another. The same goes for cranks and rods as well.

Comment

Working...
      X