Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by azkkn
    9mm is a good round,
    Yeah, untill a psycho on meth is charging at you with a machette.

Then you're going to wish you were packing something a little hotter.
    99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
      what are you doing using the special avatar that was made for Scott Settlemire, Marketing Manager for Camaro and Corvette at GM?

thats tacky man......... how about finding another one. Thats Scott's personal one.
      i didn't know it was anyone's personal avatar, i randomly came across it at a site and liked it, but its gone.
      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
        i didn't know it was anyone's personal avatar, i randomly came across it at a site and liked it, but its gone.
        my appologies friend. yes, the SS owners assoc. made that avatar for Scott. he uses it on all the forums he's on. thanks for respecting that. sorry i got "testy" about it.....Scotts an old friend, and he's done more for f body folks and the cars than anybody in the world......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
          my appologies friend. yes, the SS owners assoc. made that avatar for Scott. he uses it on all the forums he's on. thanks for respecting that. sorry i got "testy" about it.....Scotts an old friend, and he's done more for f body folks and the cars than anybody in the world......
          It's not a problem at all, always more than willing to do something who loves f-bodies either just as much or more than myself , i will say though, they chose a good theme for his avatar, it's pretty bada$$
          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
          X