No announcement yet.

07 camero

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imo they should bring back the trans am over the z28, the trans am's always had better styling imo than the z28's...when it comes down to base models (which i own one), the camaro looks better. i'd really like to see the t/a come back, but i highly doubt it will anytime soon (i think there are more t/a fan's then camaro fans but maybe that's just around here)

Comment

i know it sounds strange

no forgive me for contrdicting my self but a american car mag (the best ther is in the uk) classic american has just printed a photo of the possible new camaro and i think it looks so good and very retro as i do think the first gen camaro looks beter than the firebird but IMO if they styled a new trans am they should base it on a 78 trans am i dont know what it is but they just make me go weak at the knees
      http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
      C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
      mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtow
        07 Camero
        Originally posted by Injuneer
        Do you realize what you typed?
        No kidding, what the heck is a Camero?
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

sorry for any confusion

sorry i suffer from dyslexer (why do they make it such a hard word to spell )
          http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
          C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigtow
            sorry i suffer from dyslexer (why do they make it such a hard word to spell )
            We all knew what you meant. It's just fun to pick on fellow members.
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Cobalt

The Cobalt is not just a restyled Cavalier, its platform origins are from european Opel, so are the Ecotech engines, it should be interesting.
              1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
              "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
                I like the GTO, especially the 05's. But i still wish they would bring back the firebird. I love the aggresive looks the T/A's have. But i would be happy with the GTO in LS2 form

Here's a couple of pics of the '05 GTO

http://www.maximum-cars.com/Cars/Car.php?carnumber=681
                Looks like a saturn on steriods....

I think the T/A's look better and feel better as I've had both...but theres something about the Camaro I just love more, have no idea why.
                It better not be a retro design though...I'm sick of those...lets move forwards not backwards? From what I read it should be pretty new styling because they said the style has to last i think it was at least 7-10 years. And a retrodesign wont have resale value after 4 years of being marketed I dont think. Could be wrong though. I also read that they are gonna use some styling concepts form the Chevy SS.
                -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Bob Lutz already said it: "The Firebirds day is done."

If GM were to elevate the GTO to Corvette-esque status, and then bring back the Firebird, I think it would be a good move. Knowing the Corvette is GM's flagship and that they won't let anything encroach on that, I just want to point out the Cadillac XLR. That's even produced at the same plant as the Vette, so putting the GTO up a notch doesn't seem that impossible.
                  Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

THe GTO will probably be killed here a few years as they are not selling them ... They currently have over 12,500 04's just sitting around.. that is with $3,500 in incentives plus low lease ($200 or was it $299)amount.. expect that incentive amount to increase... as for the 05's .. forget it... the dealers already plan to have EXTENSIVE MARKUPS on the LS2's .. so thus the 05's will sit there just like this years model ...
                    It is the damned dealers fault is the reason why the GTO will fail... remember the GTO is marketed to a different market than the affordable performance sports-car look market we all on this board are inheritantly biased towards... with

I love my Firehawk, but I do not want firebirds back if I have to deal with a crappy low-life dealer that does everything to avoid repairs (Zone reps get rewarded for not having big warranty claims comes bonus or raise time). GM does not deserve to bring back the firebird as long as dealers and their service departments treat the customers like junk.

I wish GM had its own dealership system..

The GTO will fail ... so what do you think the chance a new firebird would survive with the current system? nil

Y'all may disagree with what I say but one thing no one can deny...

GM IS A MESS
                    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                    pics and info

Comment

opps

opps looks like i hit a raw nerve there

Comment

Lets all make and sign a patition and send them to GM or PONTIAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
                          GM IS A MESS
                          I agree with you on this, but I don't agree that the dealers are the reason why the GTO will fail. The car itself is the reason it will fail. The styling just plain sucks. Everyone (including Mustang fans) will tell you that the powerplants (LS1 and LS2) are great, but the car that's built around them isn't. It's too heavy, it looks like a Grand Prix, and it's overpriced. Anyone can go get one now at a reasonable price with all the rebates and incentives, but no one will... Because the car sucks. To kill the F-bodies and come out with a slower, heavier, worse handling car that's stupid looking is INEXCUSEABLE!!

Comment

Working...
                          X