No announcement yet.

If I was ever going to get arrested...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAha thats great! If that was me and the officer pulled me over I would have been "What's the problem officer?" And play it off. That guy probably wasn't ever going to get his liscense back anyway so he just said "Lets go have some fun"
    -Lou -

1997 30th Anniversary Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
      On lake shore drive, which is pretty much a highway that runs by the beach and lake (thus the name obviously) here in chicago, there was a guy last year or 2 years ago who was riding his bike up and down it at about 2 in the morning. The way the officers described it in the paper was they were sitting at a speed trap at a bend in the road, and the next thing they new it, they heard something, and the noise was gone very quickly, and the radar detector threw 196. The 2 officers didn't see anything also, so they both thought it was just some sort of malfunction. Well about 10 minutes later or so, they actually caught a slight glimpse of the guy coming back down for another run, and it showed 189 on the detector. They called for backup and eventually caught him. That blew my mind, the guy was doing about 190 on bends in the road, thats gotta be a rush
      Yea I heard about that. I also heard that he is now a spolkes man for like Suzuki or whatever kind of bike he was on. I heard that he goes and tells people how good of bikes that company produces and yada yeada. I dont know if that is tru but ive heard that before.
      1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
        you cant outrun motorolla ,broh.............
        Who says?

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
          Even though the cop took him to jail, I bet he was thinking......"Man, this is one fast ass bike!"
          Im guessing he will have lots of time to think about how fast the bike is now, as he sits on his couch not driving.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
          Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
          6.2L/382.97 ci
          Custom PROM Dyno tuned
          WCT-5 speed
          BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
          Boss MS 18" Rims
          Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
          Custom Dual exhaust
          1LE upgrade
          Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
          In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

I learned a interesting fact about 2 weeks ago. Our police heli can only get up to 75MPH and only enough gas for 2 hours flight from where they take off from.
            Richard Harvey Jr.
            '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

I'm not sure how strict Minnesota is, but here in Texas a reckless driving charge is just a slap on the wrist if it is your first one. He will probably be able to get a 6 month deferred ajudication, and have it dismissed.

And TruckMuddr is right, police heli's aren't as fast as you think they are.

Comment

Working...
              X