Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to hear an LS1 rev to 7400 RPMs?

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216901

The motor just gets a high pitched whail to it that is purely unbelievable!!!!
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

That is unbelievably awesome I cant believe he pulled a funkin bike. I know he was sprayin but that car really moves at the higher rpms. And he was going to pull him N/A right when the camera dies. Darn camera. WOW
    97 SS #C007
    Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
    SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Nothing compares to the sound of a h/c LS1!

With a 550 RWHP LS1, crotch rockets don't usually do all that well.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
        Nothing compares to the sound of a h/c LS1!

With a 550 RWHP LS1, crotch rockets don't usually do all that well.

The guy only has a 112 LSA cam, Kevin. G5X3 cam from LG Motorsports. He has ported intake manifold and heads to match it all, but he is making that top-end power without a ridiculously rough LSA number. Of course his internals are forged to be safe to rev that high... but this would be a sweet set up for me once I pay off the car.
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
          The guy only has a 112 LSA cam, Kevin. G5X3 cam from LG Motorsports. He has ported intake manifold and heads to match it all, but he is making that top-end power without a ridiculously rough LSA number. Of course his internals are forged to be safe to rev that high... but this would be a sweet set up for me once I pay off the car.
          Yeah, I think the G5X3 is available in a 112, 113, and 114 LSA. It is supposed to be a pretty good cam with a stage 2 LS1/LS6 head. There was some discussion about piston to valve clearance on milled heads with it though. It will all depend on how much is removed from the deck of the head and how large you go on the valve sizes. But most people had around .200" with torqued heads and that it is enough without having to do any additional flycutting.

Comment

Working...
          X