Clear All

My third favorite beer is:

Free.

My second favorite beer is:

Cold.

My all time favorite beer is:

Free and Cold.

But seriously.

My favorite beer is Becks Octoberfest. You can only buy it during September and October. I usually pick up about 10 cases to last me the winter. Thank God the winters are short here.

Honorable mentions: Molson Canadian, Leinenkugels (sp), Kokanee, Guiness, Bass, Coors, Budweiser (Chicago and St Louis), Labatt's Blue (and why did they drop the 's by the way), Corona, Molson Golden, Tiger (Thailand), Strohs (If they still make it.), Old Milwaukee, Red Stripe....

Hmmmm, I think I have missed some...... Let me go check the fridge......

96 TA Sold!
    87 TA Sold!
    80 Z28 Sold!
    74 Formula Sold!
    73 Z28 Sold!
    69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Everyone has forgot the best ber of them all....bud (crap), Coors(crap)etc....

Its all about the Millers....bottom line f-body fans, bottom line

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
      Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Aside from the regular beers, I got hooked on harp. Love ciders too.
        1995 Firebird Formula
        (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

Originally posted by DeWynter
          I'm a fan of several beers, Molson Canadian, kokanee, and Budweiser made in Canada(not the same as the american counterpart). Just my opinion but american beers are to watery for me. I like some euro beer but Im more of a lager kind of guy and they are more of the stout type.
          http://www.videoclipstream.com/akamai/therant/rant.html
          That is the best commercial of all time And very true about american beer my friend.
          I too am a lifetime member of the Molson Canadian club. Best beer I have ever had. Some other very good beers that everyone should try when they come to Canada(or if you can get them in your area) are John Labbat Classic, Kokanee Gold, LGD, Moosehead(awesome beer), Alexander Keiths, Okanagan Pale Ale, Granville Island Ale or Wildcat(come on it's only 8% ).
          97 SS #C007
          Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
          SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

What can i say, i couldn't resist myself and hit up the beer garden again yesterday. It was later in the day though, and they were out of some beers. They were out of Erdinger Weissbeer, which i wanted to try. I did get becks oktoberfest though, a good one. Had a warsteiners oktoberfest, not bad as well. A couple LaBatt Blue's, a couple Leinenkugels Berry Weiss (it doesnt taste like beer, it tastes like some sort of strong berry soda, not bad), and after that it gets a lil hazy. I know miller lite came in, as well as some sort of apple tasting beer. All i know was i had a lot of beer for free, didn't pay one cent! Gotta love knowin the waitresses
            black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernSS
              That is the best commercial of all time And very true about american beer my friend.
              I too am a lifetime member of the Molson Canadian club. Best beer I have ever had. Some other very good beers that everyone should try when they come to Canada(or if you can get them in your area) are John Labbat Classic, Kokanee Gold, LGD, Moosehead(awesome beer), Alexander Keiths, Okanagan Pale Ale, Granville Island Ale or Wildcat(come on it's only 8% ).
              Amen Brother!

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
              Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
              6.2L/382.97 ci
              Custom PROM Dyno tuned
              WCT-5 speed
              BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
              Boss MS 18" Rims
              Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
              Custom Dual exhaust
              1LE upgrade