X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurphysLaw
    get my drift?
    ha, drift! :P

i'de love to build my own custom exhaust, but i've never gotten around to it... maybe next summer.
    '83 Z28 Camaro. 350/325HP, 3:73's, comp.cam, hedman headers, 650 carter carb, 1 inch spacer, edelbrock performer, K&N, 3" flowmaster, t-tops, 18" Torq thrust-II's and a big bad 4" cowl.

Comment

man i was all ready to get an 80 series crossflow flowmaster. Ive got a 40 series on my pickup (bout 3 yrs old now), and it still sounds amazing. If they are really overly loud on camaros, what mufflers do u guys suggest?

Comment

yeah i said drift! im such a loser...

Its not that its overly loud or anything like that, its just very monotone. Doesn't have any change in tones when you get on it.

That texas-speed xpipe is VERY nice. I just cant see charging people 400 bucks for something that cost 150 to make.
        1996 Z28 body, the rest...drag car

Comment

I have a Flowmaster muffler on my '02 Z28. Sounds good and adds a little something. Flowmaster has been around for a long time and still provides good mufflers. Yes it does pop sometimes when the car is cold, but other than that no problems there.

Comment

Working...
          X