No announcement yet.

NFB: Fahrenheit 911 and fahrenHYPE 911

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont ask what your country can do for you ask what you can do for your country!!(JFK) i give you guys alot of respect who were in the military and who are currently in the military. and in farenheit 911 when bush was told about the first plane hitting the tower he sat their and did nothing but kipt a calm cool face and finished with the book. moore said all the president did was sit their for several minutes i mean what was he supposed to do the man didnt flip out he sat their thinking in his mind on what he was going to do while being a role model for them kids. in my eyes i give that man alot of credit. and can some 1 tell me is kerry for guns or against????

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
      no guys.......infact... the military wont send father and son into combat at the same time.

Dad was there sooner than me....he was an air force pilot, i was an air force black beret, a mobile combat team stationed in the far east..... we went everywhere a problem surfaced, guam, phillipenes, okinawa, viet nam, you know...all the vacation spots. i was there in 66 for a while, then a short time in 67, two weeks in 68, then back to Anderews AFB. Dad was there in 61-63....... I did end up at the same base he was at a couple of times though.... in fact, one of the Squadron leaders hunted me down and walked up and said "so.......your'e Col. Collings son, eh?"........... "he won the silver star over here, what are you shooting for"? I said "getting home alive......................for one".........
      So, you and John Kerry served side by side in 68......you must be sooo proud.
      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
      11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Working...
      X