N.F.B: Kerry..... DURH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmericanZ28
    Are you kidding? A man's man? The wimp fell off of a 5mph Segway, WHILE SOBER!!!
    I'll bet you fell off your first bicycle at least once.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Did you know that ALL of the Segways were recalled at one point because they were unstable?

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
        He's still a man's man, or at least a real person, though. You can tell he is laughing his butt off while walking away from that thing after falling off. Kerry just looks retarded.
        You know I hate when people say George Bush is a man' man. Is that what you think is a good quailty for a president? Great I live the fact that a regular Bafune of a man is the spokes person for the most powerful nation. Its like Homer being an Astronaught on a Simpsons Episode.

And you know, All those "Stupid looking pictures of Kerry are only "stupid looking." He is playing football and soccer, YOu should see your own faces when you play sports. Bush is just falling down and off stuff like a toddler. Great, He looks as stoned as his Brothers Kids.
        1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
        2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Squat13
          You know I hate when people say George Bush is a man' man. Is that what you think is a good quailty for a president? Great I live the fact that a regular Bafune of a man is the spokes person for the most powerful nation. Its like Homer being an Astronaught on a Simpsons Episode.

And you know, All those "Stupid looking pictures of Kerry are only "stupid looking." He is playing football and soccer, YOu should see your own faces when you play sports. Bush is just falling down and off stuff like a toddler. Great, He looks as stoned as his Brothers Kids.
          You think those are bad, watch a lead guitar player when they are playing the solo.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
            You think those are bad, watch a lead guitar player when they are playing the solo.
            At least Van Halen Never shoved his finger up is nose for the world to see. YOu see thats what we liberals call a Bathroom Moment
            1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
            2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

At least Van Halen Never shoved his finger up is nose for the world to see. YOu see thats what we liberals call a Bathroom Moment
              Maybe he took it literally when his mother said "Son, keep you nose clean."

Comment

Who doesn't pick their nose? I do.. Its like digging for treasure!!!! At least he didn't eat it
                Austin Schroeger
                Looking to Buy 1994-97 F-Body

Comment

Originally posted by aschroeger
                  Who doesn't pick their nose? I do.. Its like digging for treasure!!!! At least he didn't eat it
                  Dooooo

Comment

Is that what you think is a good quailty for a president? Great I live the fact that a regular Bafune of a man is the spokes person for the most powerful nation.
                    You've been to school, right?

Comment

I am still for you to provide reasons for your dislike for Bush. So far, all I am hearing is a bunch of regurgitation from the "trendy" cut-downs Bush receives from public media figures.

"He's a bafoon", "he's a moron", "he's stupid".

Well, clearly, if you think he's stupid then you must disagree with something he does. What do you disagree with?????? Or are you just on the Bash-Bush-Bandwagon because that's what everyone else is doing?
                      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                        Dooooo
                        Jeesh. I had to pull my finger out of my nose to type a response to that!
                        Tracy
                        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                        Current Mods:
                        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                          Or are you just on the Bash-Bush-Bandwagon because that's what everyone else is doing?
                          I can always go for an intelligent political debate, it's one of the great things about our country. Alot of people i know around my age all don't like bush, and when they say to me "You're not voting for Bush, are you?", i like to reply with "Give me a reason why i shouldn't vote for bush." Out of everyone i have asked that to around my age (19 btw), i always get he lied to us, he led us in to a war too soon, or the always infamous...no WMD's (when i hear this i start going in to CIA intelligence, MI6 intelligence, KGB intelligence, and even John Kerry's own statements which usually shuts them up). I always try to respect opinions by asking for reasoning to back up their statement, and i consistently get no reasons. The one thing i get SOMETIMES, is the whole world was willing to help the U.S. after 9/11, and look what he has done with our foreign policies...France and Germany hate us blah blah blah. Kerry would have never allowed that to happen. I usually return by talking about the Oil for Food Program and you should see the looks on their faces; i don't think 2 people i have debated with actually even heard of it! I'll even go as far as saying, even though my vote is for W, i still can tell you what he has done that i disagree with. After that i talk about all the things he has done, as well as the laundry list of reasons why kerry does not deserve my vote.

I hate liberal media, and i hate the biased political education that kids are receiving in school. I'm getting sick of hearing this non-stop bush bashing from people who can't back up their so-called "facts". The sad (but good in a way also) thing is that most of these kids i talk to is that they sit there and complain complain complain, but yet are they going to try and make a difference on Nov. 2nd.....NO! In my opinion, if you don't care enough to get up off your lazy a$$ and register to vote, then you should shut up because you obviously don't care that much. Hey, at least that's less kerry votes though.

W gets my support on Nov. 2nd
                          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
                          X