No announcement yet.

Y??????????????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have heard people here say that ricers are always trying to race them on the street. I really hardly have any ricers try to race me at all. There was one guy in a 1st gen Tiberon that drove up next to me and purged his nitrous but then immediately turned into an apartment complex . Other than that I haven't had anyone come up wanting a piece of the Z yet. It's not like there aren't alot of em around here either. They're everywhere, heck there's even a dealership that sells "pre-riced" cars just down the road from my work. I do see them racing each other quite frequently. It's funny though cause if they didn't have the loud arse fart cans you couldn't really tell they're racing because they're so slow off the line. Now there are a few fast imports around especially with more people swapping SR20DET engines into 240SXs. My younger brother did one of these and I hope some day my Z will be able to keep up. When we had it Dyno tuned it put out 340 hp to the wheels, and at about 2,500lbs this thing is a rocket! Most are just overly stickered, body kitted up civics and the like though and pose no threat except to your hearing and to good taste in general . Anywhooo with the law pretty strict around here and with gas around $2.30 a gallon it's not worth the risk or the gas to even race. If one of these losers tries to race me and my Z I think I'll just point and laugh

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickbird
      whoooops sorry mark and other .this asian who love TA don't speak or write very well english.lol , i still learning ESL BUT i'll be good to speak someday
      Thanks to traceZ for rewrite it .btw how u guys put your picture one every post and your web?
      awesome! I've only seen two...count em...two, asians drive a f-body. One 88 GTA and one 01 WS6...and me of course...I don't think they can speak english well either...but the f-body language is universal. Glad to know I'm not the only one on this board...

Originally posted by 1sickbird
      btw how u guys put your picture one every post and your web?
      you need a web to host your picture...then link it to your signature. You can upload a avatar if you have a picture already that's small enough.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

yeaaaaaah finally i can put my TA pic thanks to LimTeng99TransAm and yeah bro i'm asian but i don't like japaness car or called sport car i love muscle car american bada$$ V8. with real fucntion hood scoop. F-body kickA$$
        Attached Files
        2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
        SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
        Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
        http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

bah that pic don't look right lol chris show me more pic of your ws6 bro. or give me your web.
          2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
          SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
          Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
          http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

Working...
          X