No announcement yet.

Jus Got a Flowmaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my z28 has hi temp paint i think, i really dont know i just got it like a month ago. i like the flow 40s pretty good untill i roll by a truck that sounds like my car stupid trucks

Comment

I had flowmasters on my Mustang for over 10 years and never had any problem with them. I don't think there is anything wrong with them.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
        Your comments are inappropriate, unnecessary, and pointless. She can buy 3 of those systems for the cost of a Borla, and those 3 systems can last quite a few years. Or she can upgrade later when she has the bucks and not be out that much money from the one she just bought. I don't think her system sucks, I think your post sucks.
        And your post rocked, dude! It's great that you don't think her system sucks, I think it does. Well, that makes sense, since what I said came from me and what you said came to you, thanks for pointing your opinion my way, I really care

Come off it bro, don't start stuff with me. I didn't mean to offend anybody with what I said, you need to learn to leave nothing alone.

Funny you have to mention one of the most expensive exhaust systems. You can get a great ss system for under $350.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
          And your post rocked, dude! It's great that you don't think her system sucks, I think it does. Well, that makes sense, since what I said came from me and what you said came to you, thanks for pointing your opinion my way, I really care

Come off it bro, don't start stuff with me. I didn't mean to offend anybody with what I said, you need to learn to leave nothing alone.

Funny you have to mention one of the most expensive exhaust systems. You can get a great ss system for under $350.
          I ain't your bro. And I'll start with you any time I like, especially if all you got is insults for girls trying to mod their cars. No one here is going to think much of someone who just jumps into a thread to make someone feel bad like you did. You could say you're sorry to her and admit it was a mistake, or you can just continue with the kiddie act...

Comment

What does the fact that she's a girl have anything to do with it? All i said is why did you waste the money, and I hope she didn't pay over 300 for it, which she didn't (thank god). So asking why she wasted money is an insult? I find it hilarious you mention shes a girl. Good job coming to the rescue, maybe you'll get some internet play. Don't try making her out to be some damsell in distress by me. I'm not going to post here anymore, say what I like, I don't care, Bro, I know when to stop.

I don't mean to come off like an A-hole, I just don't like guys like Kevin telling me what I can and can't say. If he pulled that in person fists would probably get thrown around, because I wouldn't listen to a minute of it. You don't tell a man what he can and can't say. Get a clue bro.
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

Comment

\
              I don't mean to come off like an A-hole, I just don't like guys like Kevin telling me what I can and can't say. If he pulled that in person fists would probably get thrown around, because I wouldn't listen to a minute of it. You don't tell a man what he can and can't say. Get a clue bro.
              wow..now that is just funny someone lives in the wrong decade

Comment

What does the fact that she's a girl have anything to do with it? All i said is why did you waste the money, and I hope she didn't pay over 300 for it, which she didn't (thank god). So asking why she wasted money is an insult? I find it hilarious you mention shes a girl. Good job coming to the rescue, maybe you'll get some internet play. Don't try making her out to be some damsell in distress by me. I'm not going to post here anymore, say what I like, I don't care, Bro, I know when to stop.

Remember how disappointed you were when I told you about how much you have to do for LT1s to keep up with LS1s? And I told you nicely...

Imagine if I would have begun that post with "LT1s suck..."

Look at the first thing you said to her... it WAS a bit harsh, boss.
                Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                  Remember how disappointed you were when I told you about how much you have to do for LT1s to keep up with LS1s? And I told you nicely...

Imagine if I would have begun that post with "LT1s suck..."

Look at the first thing you said to her... it WAS a bit harsh, boss.
                  You're right jay, but when I posted it, it didn't sound harsh to me. I just didn't like the way Kevin approached me with it, that's all.

You have to know me to understand how it sounds coming from me, and it's not rude. I know that after all my years of being online I should know that it's hard for people to tell your tone of voice through text, so I should have said it differently, but I didn't. My bad, and if I offended fb chick, she could have said something. I don't need mr Blown getting an attitude. End of story.

Comment

I wouldn't say the Flowmasters suck. If you're looking for a better than stock sounding exhaust that's relatively cheap it fits the bill. Sure there are better performing systems out there but if all you have is $210 you get the flowmaster. It wouldn't be my first choice either but my Formula had one on it when I bought it and I got all kinds of compliments on the sound. It might not flow the best but it is a 3" catback so if you were to put a cutout on it it'd flow really well. Remember what sucks to you is fine for someone else.

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
                      210 isn't that bad. I paid $360 for my modified LoudMouth. Flowmaster isn't bad, but they are starting to get a reputation for short-lived mufflers. Keep and ear out for rattling sounds after you've had it for a year or so. Hope it lasts a long time for ya though. Take care.
                      Hers is also a V-6 system or custom
                      1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
                      2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

i didnt have the money to pay out the a*s for an exhaust i thought 210 was good including labor and all parts....i was in need of an exhaust because my stock one was in bad shape....i happen to like my flowmaster so far..later on i may get enough money for maybe a borla or something...who knows...well thanks to everyone who was nice and gave me some advice

**Red 98 Trans Am--Flowmaster--MTI Clear Lid--Smooth Bellow--B&M Shift Kit**
                        **White 98 Dodge Stratus--Daily Driver!**
                        **RIP Red Firebird 170k**

Comment

and another thing me being a girl should have nothing to do with anything....i can tell ya straight up i dont know everything about cars...i know a good amount tho so for the things i dont know or an curious about i come here to ask...

**Red 98 Trans Am--Flowmaster--MTI Clear Lid--Smooth Bellow--B&M Shift Kit**
                          **White 98 Dodge Stratus--Daily Driver!**
                          **RIP Red Firebird 170k**

Comment

Originally posted by 99 Fir3bird Chick
                            and another thing me being a girl should have nothing to do with anything....i can tell ya straight up i dont know everything about cars...i know a good amount tho so for the things i dont know or an curious about i come here to ask...
                            and that's the way it should be.....it's the best way to learn

without a doubt, Wolfman has helped me over the past couple of years
                            DWS
                            Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

Working...
                            X