No announcement yet.

Man, those viper boys are narrow minded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys. I am just a car guy and nothing more.

Btw, I don't need to share the keys because the car is keyless. When you walk up to the car, it has a proximity sensor that knows when the key fob is close. It shuts off the alarm and unlocks the doors. It also sets the preferences for the driver based on which key fob you are carrying. Then you get in the car and it knows the fob is inside the car. Then you just push the start button. No key required. Fun stuff.

I emailed Carputing yesterday. They are not positive when LS2 edit will be available but they have access to a C6 and are working on the release.

The C6 cam is smaller than the LS6 cam. This must have been a diplomatic move to keep the HP rating below the Z. I'm going to put a cam in my car when LS2 edit is available.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

About the Viper comment, I've only seen a couple of A-holes. Me and my friends go cruising around in their dakotas and we'll see a viper and mess with it. They usually mess around back then give a thumbs up. its pretty cool. But with a $80,000 car they probably feel their invincible. And you know they can't drive the car. Which is probably the reason they only put 6 spd in it. So only people who can really drive, will be able to put that power to the road.

P.S. their dakotas are good for like 14.5 in the quarter. Not real fast, but def. a shocker to stock mustang owners , Not the newest ones of course.
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

About a month ago i saw a brand spankin new viper on the road. The guy drivin' it was in his 50's or so. I pulled up next to him in the turn lane (it was a 2 lane left turn lane), and rolled down my window to compliment him on his car. He looked over and complimented me on mine as well. It was about 3 in the morning, and me and my buddy just wanted to see him get on it, so i figured that i'd antagonize him. When the arrow turned green, i gave it a lil extra throttle for the turn to swing my a$$ end out, then nailed it. All i saw 2 seconds later were his tail lights fading away in to the distance, and i loved every second of it .

I love pulling up to cars that i know will easily take mine, you always gotta appreciate a fast car
        black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
          Btw, I don't need to share the keys because the car is keyless. When you walk up to the car, it has a proximity sensor that knows when the key fob is close. It shuts off the alarm and unlocks the doors. It also sets the preferences for the driver based on which key fob you are carrying. Then you get in the car and it knows the fob is inside the car. Then you just push the start button. No key required. Fun stuff.
          GGGGGGHHHHhhhhh! Me want!

Comment

Most of the Viper owners are disgruntle because they realized they paid way too much… In my opinion the Vipers’ are over-rated, and over priced.

Lets look at performance aspect to a dollar amount. Yeah the Vipers’, slightly out perform the C-5 Z06s', but the Viper is $80,000, where the Z06 is $50,000... If I was willing to spend $80,000 on a car; I’d get the Z06, and dump $30,000 into it “twin turbo, or super-charger, other parts; you get the picture…” Then see what out performs what.

But, since I am talking about a performance to dollar amount ratio… That is why I own an F-Body, you can’t get this kind of performance “or looks” anywhere else, for the less money…
            John Wagner "Owner"
            D.E. Engine Performance & Fabrication
            1995 Formula

Comment

Working...
            X