Moderators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators

I've been noticing that we've been having a lot of the same questions poping up such as questions on opti and ignition related problems. I was thinking we could make a seperate page with some common problems of f-bodies that members could write up then post and have everyone on the board read\edit then put them up. Such as for stumbling explain different ignition problems and how to test them. Also things such as fan temps being high stock and what needs to be done to cool it down. Also maybe have one explaining free mods and a good basis for starting out when modding your car. This is just a suggestion but may help keep the number of questions about the same thing down plus help people that are new to fbodies out a bit.
    1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

yea i think that would be a great idea. Would also organize the fourm a little more. Very good idea.
    -Lou -

1997 30th Anniversary Firebird Formula

Comment

If people would utilize the "search option", there wouldn't be a lot of repeat posts. I usually try that first.
      2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
      Traded in: 1998 Z28
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Originally posted by hotwhip9
        If people would utilize the "search option", there wouldn't be a lot of repeat posts. I usually try that first.
        Bingo.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
          Bingo.
          i raise that Bingo with two more and call.........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
            i raise that Bingo with two more and call.........
            I addition to the search feature, Rob (Shoebox) has an awsome website that covers a 1995 LT1 Camaro down to the nuts and bolts.
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Yeah Rob's site has helped me out more times than I can count, but I'm just saying someone new to the fbody world probably just isn't going to know that site. I remeber my first post was on my fans it freaked me out that my car would get over 220 while I was sitting still but I got straightened out here and since then I can't count the number of times I've seen people ask about that. It was just an idea and I'll admit I that the search option slipped my mind while I was making the post . Guess I'll have to figure out another way to leave my mark on the site .
              1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

How about just a FAQ page and link. We could all make a unified suggestion to the FAQ page. Opti 101, SES 101, Wheels that fit 101, Zaino 101, etc.

96 TA Sold!
                87 TA Sold!
                80 Z28 Sold!
                74 Formula Sold!
                73 Z28 Sold!
                69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Working...
                X