No announcement yet.

So whos got big plans for the winter ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm putting it away and leavin' it be...

Trying DESPERATELY to pay off the remaining payments. I am never financing a car for 5 years again.
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Pacesetter LTs & Off-Road Y, Cam & 1.6 Rollers, Timing Kit, Pullies, MAF, BBK TB, 3000 Stall, 3.73 gears, N2o, subframe connectors, panhard rod, LCAs, Strut Brace, more if $ permits.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

The 383 that has been on the shop floor for the last month will now be put into the car, The rear end will be rebuilt and powder coated, new control arms, torque arm, and swaybar, Under side of car is getting cleaned and re-undercoated, new factory formula hood will be painted and put on, and some Interior stuff fixed and replaced. Think thats about it.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
        Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
        6.2L/382.97 ci
        Custom PROM Dyno tuned
        WCT-5 speed
        BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
        Boss MS 18" Rims
        Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
        Custom Dual exhaust
        1LE upgrade
        Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
        In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Headers and cam are going in. I finally have a 2nd car so I do not have to drive the T/A - so I can have a little more fun with it.
          Silver 02 WS-6, 6 speed, Corsa cat-back, SLP lid, K&N filter, BMR STB, !CAGs, Lou's short stick, MSD wires, MTI "Hammer" cam, ASP underdrive pulley, Hooker LTs, Hooker ORY, Comp 918s, TR pushrods, UMI Sfcs, UMI LCAs, NGK TR55s, Hotchkis springs

Dyno'd 4/24: 330.9 RWHP/ 344.8 RWTQ (Before cam, headers, and pulley)

Dyno'd 5/1: 383.5 RWHP / 380.5 RWTQ (393 actual RWHP)

Comment

Blackouts for the front turning and the tail lights.

Other than than it will stay put in the garage and covered until the last snow has melted and the rain has washed the salt away.
            97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

lloyd elliot LE3 heads 272/188 @ .600
              LE3 cam (comparable to gm847)
              and LE ported intake
              forged 383 shortblock
              lt4 extreme duty timing chain

thats what I got so far
              need:
              comp r lifters
              1.6 roller rockers
              7/16 studs
              pushrods
              58mm tb
              some other stuff im forgeting. using alot of the little stuff off my current engine.

then more $$ for things that break

going for 11s.
              94 Firebird Formula LE3 383 - Built 4L60E w/ 3500rpm stall - Macs into SLP LM - 3.73s in stock rear - having fun with problems

Comment

Sounds like we all want the 11's for some reason

I'd love to hit em but ill be happy with any thing under 12.99 for now.
                -Nick-
                95 A4 Z28

Comment

The LT-1 is already in pieces on Parts....
                  Keith Black Forged Pistons / Rods
                  Forged steel crank (stroked to 383)
                  Comp 7-306-8 cam
                  Comp Pro Mag. 1.6 rockers
                  3 angle valve job (complete with all retainers etc.)
                  Roller lifters
                  Hardened pushrods
                  24# injectors
                  Heads and Intake full port to LT-4 gaskets
                  Electric Water Pump
                  New Opti
                  Header / Y-Pipe / High flow Cat
                  93 A4 Z-28: 383 all forged internals, CC306, Full Port & Pol. Heads 2.002 / 1.60, Comp-r Lift, Pro- Mag RR, 32# injectors, MDS 6AL, Adj. Fuel Reg., 160 Stat, Pcm-4-Less CPU, K&N CAI, 52mm TB, TB Bypass, 8.8 taylor wires, Shift kit, 3000 stall (built trans ), ASM LT's, Meizer WP, 3:73's, Eibach Pro Springs, Poly-graphite Bushings, KYB shocks, BMR LCA / Pan hrd & relocation brackets, Budnik 17x9's., 1LE sways & ALM. Drive Shaft. And on and on and.....

Comment

I just wanna be the guy who pulls up in a LT1 next to a Cobra then sucks his doors off. Lotta Cobra/Rustang guys runnin round here and it pisses me off.
                    Just like someone told the story last week.
                    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Well....I finally did put my bird away 2 weeks ago. Now I have the luxury of driving a pimp daddy 88 BMW 750il V12 Gas Eater. Hopefull I will have my engine done and 12 bolt rear in as well as getting the suspension squared away, tubular a-arms and k-member, get my cage welded in...put back my interior, drop the tank and put in cell, Strange Drag Brake upgrade, manual brakes and steering. If all goes well....mid spring I will be ready to hit the tracks. It's gonna be a lonnnnnnnng cold winter, but looking forward to Cali in the beginning of February. I'll keep everyone updated on progress, and possibly pictures. Goodluck to everyone this winter.

Frank
                      1995 Pontiac Formula Firebird 383 Stroker 11.5:1 compression, ASM Thottle body, Custom Grind Comp Cam, MSD ignition, BMR strut, k-member, Upper and Lower control arms, rear control arms, and still a work in progress.

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
                        Ive got plans to have a son this february.......so the bird will be left as is for another 18 years......
                        Don't you mean 16 years?????
                        1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Working...
                        X