No announcement yet.

N*F*B: This is hilarious!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is neither here nor there, but I was bored so I thought that I would mention that I have never seen Norma Rae, but a good friend of mine was an extra in that movie. I remember the night that the movie first came out, I was working at the other theater in town, that wasn’t showing it. My friend showed up at our theaters with his date, instead of going to see the movie that he was in. He said something to the effect that the movie was going to suck so bad, that he didn’t even want to see it.

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

Originally posted by ONLNTM5
      This is neither here nor there, but I was bored so I thought that I would mention that I have never seen Norma Rae, but a good friend of mine was an extra in that movie. I remember the night that the movie first came out, I was working at the other theater in town, that wasn’t showing it. My friend showed up at our theaters with his date, instead of going to see the movie that he was in. He said something to the effect that the movie was going to suck so bad, that he didn’t even want to see it.
      It was about labor unions. No joke, a movie about labor unions. I believe it's more specifically about a guy trying to bring a union to a textile factory. I'm never seeing another movie like this again unless it involves something cool like completely random and unnecessary flame throwers. I think they even focus on hotdogs for a few minutes.
      Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
      SOLD- Kinda miss it
      94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
      SOLD- Good riddance!
      2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Didn't Sally Field win an Academy Award for that movie? I believe that she stated after she got the award, "You love me, you really love me"

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

Working...
        X