No announcement yet.

don't you just hate it when....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, i've noticed a DRASTIC decline in local rice. Occasionally you get the fart cannon or the single windshield wiper but i'm noticing less and less wings and body kits and such. My theory is that these kids sold their cars when they went back to college (or stored them away which i doubt) and whomever bought them set them straight again. It's funny to see how hard these kids try to fit in. They'll follow any trend that's set in front of them.
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

No Cops or Traffic, and they will give me a race then it is on!!!
      Otherwise, just smile and drop her down a gear, they will get the point.
      Now when 16 year old Johnny whose daddy bought him his ricer and he drives by while I am workin on the car, I gotta give him what he deserves.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

My favorite thing to do when someone acts stupid is to stare at them as if observing a monkey trying to sniff his own butt, lol. And if they ask why i'm looking at them like that, i say to a friend, sounding like a scientist, "The creature is trying to communicate, fascinating." I continually act like i'm doing a study on their unevolved mentalities. It really gets on their nerves, and can at times seriously embarress them and bruise they ego.
        1982 Trans am w/ t-tops
        V8 5.0L 305 H out of an '86 Caprice
        previous owners abused it!!!

Comment

Working...
        X