No announcement yet.

Still Makes Me Sad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your situation is better than this other girl.

I worked in the emergency room the other day and this 18 or 20 year old girl came in from a motor vehicle accident. We're stationed here are Ft. Hood which is a huge Army base. Anyway. She was driving down one of the many roads when she encountered a big old cow. With good reflexes, she swerved but raninto the ditch and rolled. The bad news. Hew 2002 Z-28 totalled. the good news, she came out with minor injuries. Just think, "It could have been worse."
    Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

Originally posted by Mixedpuppy
      I worked in the emergency room the other day and this 18 or 20 year old girl came in from a motor vehicle accident. We're stationed here are Ft. Hood which is a huge Army base. Anyway. She was driving down one of the many roads when she encountered a big old cow. With good reflexes, she swerved but raninto the ditch and rolled. The bad news. Hew 2002 Z-28 totalled. the good news, she came out with minor injuries. Just think, "It could have been worse."
      That would be something to have happen lol. Too bad the car didnt make it out, but good thing she was alright tho

**Red 98 Trans Am--Flowmaster--MTI Clear Lid--Smooth Bellow--B&M Shift Kit**
      **White 98 Dodge Stratus--Daily Driver!**
      **RIP Red Firebird 170k**

Comment

Working...
      X