No announcement yet.

Looking Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow some of you guys has alot experience and owned different cars but at the end you guys are fall in love with f-body. IF firebird and camaro come back in the future, just like return of GTO . would you guys considered to trade your current F-body?
    2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
    SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
    Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickbird
      wow some of you guys has alot experience and owned different cars but at the end you guys are fall in love with f-body. IF firebird and camaro come back in the future, just like return of GTO . would you guys considered to trade your current F-body?

Trade in or selll no. buy in addition to my current quite possibly
      1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
      1 of 463
      LT4 knock module
      D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
      strut tower brace
      SLP fan switch
      160* t/stat
      Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
      DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

I currently own a 2000 Camaro SS and death himself couldn't take my baby from me. But if they were bring back the Camaro I'd probably by one...in addition to my SS of course As far as my previous cars they are as follows:

1.) 70' Mustang with a 428 Cobra Jet (Correct R Code)...Bought for $6,000 and totally rebuilt by me and my dad
        2.)1984 Porsche 944
        3.)1986 Porsche 944 Turbo
        4.)1997 Camaro Z28 Aniv. Edition.**
        5.)1998 Eclipse Turbo--Owned for about 4 months
        6.)1986 Porsche 928 S
        7.)2000 Camaro SS

**I loved my 97' Z28, but unfortunately when I joined the military I was forced to get rid of it As far as the 98' Eclipse...I still don't know what I was thinking.
        2000 Camaro SS #3507

www.cardomain.com/memberpage/775745

Comment

Working...
        X