X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Vid, someone on the board?

http://dtg200.defenderhosting.com/st...asion_2004.wmv

lol, Anyone know who this is?
    If so, what kind of exhaust does he have? It sounds pretty mean.
    '95 Trans Am 6spd- broke
    '77 dodge custom 150 2wd tire destroyer- 440ci w/edelbrock intake, thorley headers, 2000 stall, ported heads and surface rust
    2005 Kawasaki z1000 - getting too cold for that though

Originally posted by ColdBird

improper behavior. we critisize "ricers" for the way they act, then we do something like this........

oh well.

just my 2 cents

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman

improper behavior. we critisize "ricers" for the way they act, then we do something like this........

oh well.

just my 2 cents
      Comon wolfman ..... its just kids being kids..... I mean we all know that you would NEVER do anything like this but...... personally..... I hate Import (With out domestic motors )

Hey at least it was for a good cause
      1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
      2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

what da heezee???!

That's insulting! I don't have anything against imports...I think they can build better cars...it's just of them have soul. But to shout out imports suck...man that sucks!

I think that's low...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Very childish to yell imports suck, but some people fell more compelled to do this than others. Doing the burnout in the parking lot...that was kinda funny. I wish I could say that import drivers are better than that girl yelling but I have had many many many bad experiences with import owners who get all in your face about how they make more power per liter than me, but still only make half the power. Once in a while its nice to see someone show them what real power can do. Not to say some of them dont have huge power, but most dont.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
          Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
          6.2L/382.97 ci
          Custom PROM Dyno tuned
          WCT-5 speed
          BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
          Boss MS 18" Rims
          Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
          Custom Dual exhaust
          1LE upgrade
          Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
          In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Burnout was pretty sweet. The "imports suck" was kind of classless. They would of got the message if someone with a camera showed up just to shoot the Firebird burning out and left ignoring there cars. Would of been a lot better with out the smack talking.
            99 Black WS6
            99 Black Ski-Doo Mach Z
            94 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

Thats funny, but extreme, the guy is a wimp to send his Girlfriend out like that, he should've done the talking himself.
              1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
              "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Just plain stupid in my opinion
                1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
                1 of 463
                LT4 knock module
                D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
                strut tower brace
                SLP fan switch
                160* t/stat
                Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
                DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

If you listen closely you can hear some of the guys say, 'some day i wish i have that' , no one said fbody sucks.
                  Anyone notice the monster truck in the video to the right.
                  1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                  "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Who's to tell if those guys were serious when saying that. My friends and i do that a lot (to ourselves and each other) when ricers go buy "one day i wish i could have a Ford Focus with a spoiler on the back that's as big as the car". Am i the only one that thought one more 360 and that guy would of took it into the tree . Talk about embarrasing. Exhaust does sound nice
                    99 Black WS6
                    99 Black Ski-Doo Mach Z
                    94 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

Not to say that it wasn't a cool 360, but the space seemed tight and that was stupid. Car did sound nice, but the "imports suck" chic sounded very immature, which our community does not need. That guy just stepped down to the import guys level there.
                      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB58
                        Not to say that it wasn't a cool 360, but the space seemed tight and that was stupid. Car did sound nice, but the "imports suck" chic sounded very immature, which our community does not need. That guy just stepped down to the import guys level there.

thats our members........

dudes with class

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

instead did 360 in front import cars its would be alot better do that in front mustang crowds. and why we are bother by imports while mustang still around or we giving up ? cos i not Big V8 big name teasing 4 banger hmmm comon, the only way 4 banger can teases us is when we fill up gasolines.
                          2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
                          SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
                          Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
                          http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

Originally posted by ColdBird

That is a long tube header + off-road y-pipe combo. As far as the catback... your guess is as good as mine.

The biggest gains in sound come from the headers, so that's the big difference
                            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickbird
                              instead did 360 in front import cars its would be alot better do that in front mustang crowds. and why we are bother by imports while mustang still around or we giving up ? cos i not Big V8 big name teasing 4 banger hmmm comon, the only way 4 banger can teases us is when we fill up gasolines.

Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Working...
                              X