No announcement yet.

Nice Vid, someone on the board?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a difference between imports and ricers. Imports are any cars that arent made in the Usa. Some of these imports are actually fast like porshe. Rice comes from all over Japan, Europe, and yes the Usa . The difference is that rice cant be fast by deffination. A ricer is someone who puts all thier money into looks and sound systems and puts an annoying fart can on thier 4bangers. Then they brag about how fast thier econoboxes are. So as you can see their is a pretty good difference between imports and rice. I feel sorry for the riced out domestics. Bottom line imports can be good, rice sucks!

Comment

The burnout was sweet, no doubt. And it should have been left at that. Would have made a better statement anyway.

The "imports suck" comment was a little unneccesary but funny theless.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
        The burnout was sweet, no doubt. And it should have been left at that. Would have made a better statement anyway.

The "imports suck" comment was a little unneccesary but funny theless.
        I second this !
        1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

I can watch Americas Funniest Home Videos and see a 78 year old fall off a table dancing, and laught. Watching some dumba$$ do a burnout and have his girlfriend say ricers suck makes me laught just the same. I say it's funny. No harm no foul. Laugh and let be. Come on.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
          Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

yeah, those guys werent even that hardcore of ricers. Have to say though, that girl has some balls.
            Not somethig i would do, but i just got a kick out of it
            '95 Trans Am 6spd- broke
            '77 dodge custom 150 2wd tire destroyer- 440ci w/edelbrock intake, thorley headers, 2000 stall, ported heads and surface rust
            2005 Kawasaki z1000 - getting too cold for that though

Comment

i thought 4 sure the bird was gonna hit the tree, i was scared lol but the whole video was funny and i do give the chick props for saying imports suck infront of every1 . LoL , its just people having fun guys let em be stop the critizizing
              1967 Camaro "Project"
              1972 Chevelle "454"
              1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

i really thought he was gonna hit the tree i was like dude if he hits the tree ima go find him and take his car for messing up that big in front of the imports lol

but yes the ricer call was out of line im 16 and cant stand rice but i leave it at that because we all have different personalities
                1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

Working...
                X