No announcement yet.

the price of gas!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas is very expensive on your side of the pond isn't?

I also participate on a number of boating forums and see similar comments from other Brits who have purchased large gas-engined Cabin Cruisers, many with twin engines. You think gas cost you a lot......you ought to hear these guys complain cause they usually get less than 1 MPG with some of the bigger boats. Invariably they wind up swapping their gas engines for diesels (there you go...put a diesel in you Firebird ) since you Brits have really low diesel fuel prices.
    Dave S
    2000 Black Camaro SS

Comment

tats just as deer as gas

Originally posted by SS_CarGuy
      Gas is very expensive on your side of the pond isn't?

I also participate on a number of boating forums and see similar comments from other Brits who have purchased large gas-engined Cabin Cruisers, many with twin engines. You think gas cost you a lot......you ought to hear these guys complain cause they usually get less than 1 MPG with some of the bigger boats. Invariably they wind up swapping their gas engines for diesels (there you go...put a diesel in you Firebird ) since you Brits have really low diesel fuel prices.
      diesel is in fact the same if not more expencive than gas. the reason that fuel prices are so high is the tax our gready goverment puts on it. case in point we go to a car show at a us airforce base in sufolk as soon as you drive in you are on us soil so they drive on the right and every thing is in dollers the gas station on site gets its gas from the same place as civlien gas stations do but they charge us prices as they pay no tax to the goverment. hows that for a kick in the head
      http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
      C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
      mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

Originally posted by bigtow
        i dont think i would have it any other way the thought of driving a normal car every day would drive me nuts pluss the fact the car is lft hand drive and we drive on the left is a good laugh when people come up to the pasinger window and find no one ther is fun
        I agree , thats what f-body enthusiasts are all about!

i told a friend once i ll get a steerig wheel and sit in the passenger seat of his camaro , and look at the posche drivers as he passes by

And yeah, I just dont feel good when I m driving anything else than my t/a
        93 t/a A4 3.23s
        95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
        99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
        99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
        97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
        93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
        00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Working...
        X