Best looking F-body Ever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best looking F-body Ever?

I know that this subject has probably been touched on before but i was looking through a book that i got for christmas that goes over all of the F-bodies from 1967-2002. And i was wondering what you guys think the most beautiful f-body was. To me it is a toss up between the classic beauty of the 1967 Yenko, the sleek look of the front end on the LT-1's, or the "im gonna swallow your mustang whole " look on the LS-1 WS-6's. Let me know what u guys think.

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
    Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Originally posted by lt1maro
    I know that this subject has probably been touched on before but i was looking through a book that i got for christmas that goes over all of the F-bodies from 1967-2002. And i was wondering what you guys think the most beautiful f-body was. To me it is a toss up between the classic beauty of the 1967 Yenko, the sleek look of the front end on the LT-1's, or the "im gonna swallow your mustang whole " look on the LS-1 WS-6's. Let me know what u guys think.
    91 and 92 firehawk..........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

LS1 Firehawk with the Trans Am high-profile spoiler; or the first gen Camaro
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

91 - 92 GTA's...I drool everytime (when I'm lucky) see one drive by.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

the 3rd gen recaro TA with entire gold-plated engine bay
          Had it at our last show ... 60+ thousand in gold plating alone
          Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
          Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
          pics and info

Comment

All '93 - '97 F-Bodies.
            Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

That would be my dream car. I love my Z, but it doesn't compare. A black 1969 Z/28 RS with white Rally stripes, chrome Rally wheels...*drool*
              Steve
              79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
              87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
              93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
              http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

My vote: the 69 Z28 or the '71,2 455HO Trans Am (white with the blue stripe) I generally like the 1st gen Camaros and 2nd gen Trans Ams the most. If you see a 2nd gen T/A as it came from the factory, they are pretty darn nice especially the '70-3 and '77-9. I love the look of my '79 far more then the '97. Although, the 4th gens are pretty cool. The only f-bodys that I absolutely don't like are the '82, '83, '91, and '92 Trans Ams...the Z28 box-tails were nice in '91,2
                '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                Thomas Jefferson

Comment

1st choice: 69 TransAm Convertible. White, blue stripes
                  2nd choice:71 TransAm White, blue stripes.

Comment

LS1 Transam WS6 convertible in dark blue with chrome wheels.

make mine a 6-speed, please.
                    Tracy
                    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                    Current Mods:
                    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                      LS1 Firehawk with the Trans Am high-profile spoiler; or the first gen Camaro
                      I agree, but make it a yenko or a Z with rally stripes. 97 camaro ss 30th anniversary, and a nice clean 88 red iroc with t-tops
                      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
                        I agree, but make it a yenko or a Z with rally stripes. 97 camaro ss 30th anniversary, and a nice clean 88 red iroc with t-tops
                        I sold a minty show-worthy red 88 Iroc a couple years ago. It had black tinted windows and was beautiful. It still looked like showroom new.
                        Tracy
                        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                        Current Mods:
                        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                          I sold a minty show-worthy red 88 Iroc a couple years ago. It had black tinted windows and was beautiful. It still looked like showroom new.
                          *Drooling*
                          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
                            *Drooling*
                            Tracy
                            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                            Current Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                              I figured it was that red iroc that you posted earlier. Beautiful. That silver one you had too was amazing. If i remember right, you had it all done up too . I'm so partial to a nice, clean, 3rd gen camaro. It makes me choke seeing 99.9% of third gens around here....rusty, 8 different colors, backfiring every 4 seconds

Comment

Working...
                              X