No announcement yet.

Best looking F-body Ever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First gen Camaros followed by Ls1 Trans AMs.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
    2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Hands down the 1st gens are the best looking. There are so many ways you can go with styling them. Pro Street, sleeper, concours resto, Pro Toring, etc... Personally I love the Pro Touring looks, with big inch chrome rims with a super nice paint job and a very healthy V8......mmmmm...... Next I would have to say the 98+ WS6 or Firehawk cars. I think those are the best hoods ever made for a vehicle I have ever seen.
      97 SS #C007
      Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
      SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

1969 Yenko Camaro....black with the white stripes 4 spd on chrome torque thrust II's.......ill die happy when i get that car
        1967 Camaro "Project"
        1972 Chevelle "454"
        1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

1993~2002 camaro with the SLP Ultra-Z hoods, man they look angry. baisicly any 4th gen F-body.
          2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
          1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
          past rides:
          1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
          2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
          1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
          2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
          2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
          1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
          1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
          1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

Frankly I like all of them, but if I had to chose it would either be a RamairV Bullnose TransAm, a 1977/8 Black special T/A ( I had one and wish I still had it!) or an awsome LS1 T/A with WS6.
            Unfortunately over here in the UK you don't see too many of either of these.
            2001 Firehawk 10th Anniversary, m6
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2139497

Comment

I remember my dad had a 79 z-28 when i was about 4 years old. I used to love that car because it was sooo loud and when he got on it with me in the car, i would get that wierd feeling in my stomach that you get when a car is accelerating hard. I also remember that he had a decal on the side that said "black death" . his car was pretty sick.

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
              Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

all time favorite...hands down

'77 TA Bandit....ok back to lurker status
                Attached Files
                '99 TA M6 (!CAGS), K&N/LS1MS Lid. Still learning as I go.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
                  Thanks for the new screen saver Norm.
                  Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Comment

drool

for me it is a toss up between the 71 ho (white with blue stripe ) hmm but the blue with a white stripe also flicks my switch or the 77 bandit edition both make me go weak at the kneas.BTW i have just seen american hotrod the series about boyd codington i guess we are a few seasons behiond you guys but it was the one where the restor the mustang and they show boyds colection of cars and sat in ther is a 70-73 transam have you seen this episode ?
                    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
                    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
                    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

Working...
                    X