No announcement yet.

Best tire....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't say I've really had a problem with wet-traction or hydroplaning in the KDW-1s. The only real problem I've had with them in the raining is keeping them from spinning if I pop the clutch too fast lol (I know, driver error ). I've been really happy with them and would recommend them to anyone. Joe, give'em a shot next time you're in the market.
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Well now i have to stick up for the nittos 555r's. I got them on my 02 ws6 auto. 315/35 17s and they handle and hook awesome. Even in wet weather(don't speed in wet weather no matter what tires you have). Performance wise they are the best drag radial imo there is on the market. With catback,intake,shiftkit and HPP3 my t/a would dead hook with 16lbs. of air and a slight burnout. They also lasted alot longer then my bfgs drag radials on my 87gn a few years back when I replaced them religiously every 6months.
      02ws6 auto 329.1hp @ 5500rpm 335.2lbsft.@5500rpm. Also 02wrx auto. Website Http://hometown.aol.com/vins87gn/vinnyscars.html

Comment

Working...
      X