NFB: Work drama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news!!!

I just completed the interview process with American Express Financial Advisors, and they offered me a job there as an advisor!!!!!

My hours there will be just as rough until I get established... but I love this stuff -- the markets, economy, and finances, etc and I understand it really well. I think this will be a great opportunity to really use something I am passioante about to make a positive influence on people's lives.

I have the weekend to decide if I want to move forward or not... obviously it's a very heavily commissioned based job, almost like going in to business for myself, but I think it's something that I believe in a lot.

You guys have any input? I'd love to hear it... right now I think I am leaning towards taking the position.
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Do you feel you'd be happier in that position than at your current/new position at your current work? If so, go for it man. And hook me up with some dough...I've got 3 hungry machines outside that want more parts lol. I'd say go for it man. Good luck on your choice.
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
      X