No announcement yet.

"Must mod my car" syndrome?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also am affliced with this desiese. My wife hates it that Id rather spend money on the car than a new leather sofa but hell my current sofa will do. There is nothing wrong with this desiese as long as you dont let it take over your whole life and get kicked out of your house doing it.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
    Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
    6.2L/382.97 ci
    Custom PROM Dyno tuned
    WCT-5 speed
    BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
    Boss MS 18" Rims
    Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
    Custom Dual exhaust
    1LE upgrade
    Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
    In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by blackthunder50
      For some reason I never have money to take my girlfriend out all the time, but theres always money for my Z.
      LOL...i know that really sucks. I dont love my girl any less, but i guess its hard to understand what its like to have this "sickness". And my girl really hates it when i spend money on my car. She always asks "why does your car need a 12 bolt for $2,000, and stuff like that". I too fell like i will never have enough money to do what i want to my car.

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
      Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

a day doesnt go buy that i dont get a new idea about something i could mod on the car lol if money wasnt an issue all i would ned in life would be a summit catalog, a phone to call them, tools, and the car... ill worry about food later...lol .
        1967 Camaro "Project"
        1972 Chevelle "454"
        1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Working...
        X