How Do you guys like the Sig??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do you guys like the Sig??

Just finally found a way to host pictures and added my sig. picture. Thats the beast. Looks kinda funny there. Thats the system I custom made and b4 I dropped it. Opinions?
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Nice, they'll prolly tell you the pic is too big though. I need to make one for my car...
    '99 SSM Camaro V6 M5
    Stock with an irratic idle...
    (218/218 .528/.528 112LSA 112IC)

Comment

Its cool I guess. I jsut dont like where it says "Im only 18 so i cant afford an f-body" I got my t/a when i was 17. You can do anyhing you put your mind too is my motto in life. I just woked for 2 years and saved every penny before i got the car of my dreams. good luck
      tom
      1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
        Its cool I guess. I jsut dont like where it says "Im only 18 so i cant afford an f-body" I got my t/a when i was 17. You can do anyhing you put your mind too is my motto in life. I just woked for 2 years and saved every penny before i got the car of my dreams. good luck
        tom
        Im with Tom on that one. I dont know your financial situation, but with me, i told myself i wanted an 11 second street car and i plan on putting it into action soon. So just plan on suceeding broh and it will happen. I too got my f-body when i was 18.

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
        Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

im with them to im 18 now and bought the car myself along with every mod, insurance, and gas myself but no matter what nice car
          1994 Camaro Z28 Bolton's, stall, 275 nitto's - SOLD
          1998 Camaro SS looking for 120+MPH N/A

Comment

Chalk up another one for the youngsters... I was 19 when I bought mine

OK, so I had a little help when I was short on the payments, but I've paid that all back too...

All the buyers that I had have fallen through ... I only owe about $6600 on it before it ALL MINE... if I can't get a buyer here soon, I am just going to say screw it and keep it
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

somebody pooped on my forum........................................

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                somebody pooped on my forum........................................

lmao, no ken, it's hard to see, but there is a civic there
                97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

tom i agree with ya, i had my first when i was 16, it was a 6 cyl though. Still an f-bod. Ken you crack me up! Con you might want to read the thread on pictures n signatures n stuff. 10 lines. other than too big, nice sig.
                  2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
                  Traded in: 1998 Z28
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Is that a FLUX CAPACITOR on the left???

Not bad!
                    Joe K.
                    '11 BMW 328i
                    '10 Matrix S AWD
                    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

The situation in which I payed $2000 for my car. Which i still am paying. Plus rent,cell, and laptop addes up,which only leave me with about 80-175 bucks a month for personal expences, so considering the fact that being a lube tech only pays only about $200 a week causes me to not be able to afford an F-body. So that bring me here to proving why I dont have an F-body. Thank you
                      Eddie
                      2000 M6 Trans Am
                      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

One more for the youngsters...I'm 19 now, was 18 when i bought mine. As we all know, these cars aren't cheap to own with gas, insurance, costs to keep them runnin' nice, etc.... How do we do it.....we work work work and bust our @ss off to live out our dream. I usually live with about 5-10 bucks in my pocket for spending money. After bills and $$$ I'm saving for school, that's about all the $$$ I'll ever see for myself. If you're young, you're going to have to make some sacrifices to own an f-body. My suggestion is if you really want one, take at least half of your spending cash and start throwin it in the bank....that's what i did
                        black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

same here, 21 and on my second...with a mustang and honda motorcycle stuck in the middle....
                          pewter 99 TA...t-tops, leather, m6, lid, longtubes back, gears, spec clutch, spohn suspension

Comment

I bought my first car when I was 15. It is the reason I am a car guy.
                            LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

17 here when I got mine. I worked my butt off on a farm since I was 14 and bought a wrangler before I had my liscense. About a year later sold it and picked up the formula. I've paid for everything except insurance which is only $490 a year anyways.
                              1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Working...
                              X