How Do you guys like the Sig??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ConElite
    The situation in which I payed $2000 for my car. Which i still am paying. Plus rent,cell, and laptop addes up,which only leave me with about 80-175 bucks a month for personal expences, so considering the fact that being a lube tech only pays only about $200 a week causes me to not be able to afford an F-body. So that bring me here to proving why I dont have an F-body. Thank you
    Curious here... nothing more. Why are you not on a Honda forum (besides the obvious reasons)?
    ~Cadillac

'91 Firebird Convertible
    L03
    K&N Air Intake
    TBIChips Stage I PROM
    That's about it for now...

Free Ipod? I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadillac
      Curious here... nothing more. Why are you not on a Honda forum (besides the obvious reasons)?

Maybe he wants to learn all he can about the car he will have in the future. I sure did! and on this very forum (but the original one )
      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
      pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
        Maybe he wants to learn all he can about the car he will have in the future. I sure did! and on this very forum (but the original one )
        I guessthat makes sense. Maybe I need to hang out on the Vette forums.

~Cadillac

'91 Firebird Convertible
        L03
        K&N Air Intake
        TBIChips Stage I PROM

Free Ipod? I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
          THank you. Someone understands me. I have worked on my brother Z28 (AmericanZ28) for the passed 4 years. I love these cars, and yes i know i have a honda, yet at least i dont run around thinking im fast. Its a get around car and thats it. Why am i not on a Honda Forum? ITs because my goal is not to make this thing a Sleeper nor hope to keep up with my brother, Im just working with what i have.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
            I bought my first car when I was 15. It is the reason I am a car guy.
            Thatis not a Chevy!!
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
              Thatis not a Chevy!!
              Sure is pretty tho.
              ~Cadillac

'91 Firebird Convertible
              L03
              K&N Air Intake
              TBIChips Stage I PROM

Free Ipod? I don't know.

Comment

only 17 here and ive been working since i was 14. put away almsot every penny. work hard and put your mind to it and you can have it. Yea i put out alot of moeny each year for insurance, i pay for laptop, 2 phone lines 1 being a cell not to mention teh 70+ a week i pay for gas alone. I wouldn't say its holding you back. But anyway i think the sig is cool. Are you gonna put rims on it soon?
                -Lou -

1997 30th Anniversary Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by lt14mla
                  Are you gonna put rims on it soon?

If he can afford $1400 for rims and tires, he can afford to sell it and buy an f-body!
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:
                  SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

I live in a city and for the longest time had a tight budget so I know where he is coming from. I would rather live better then just get by every month.

I only got my formula recently and I am 27 :P

But thats ok because now all my friends drive family cars and look at my car with envy. They are quick to point out it's flaws as a daily driver however whenever they ride with me they just go on how nice it is

Did I want a f-body when I was 17, hell ya! but now I like her more and probably end up keeping her longer because I will do less stupid stuff with her.
                    94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

Cadillac, that sig pic is saweet.

I was 19 when I got mine too. Like some of these guys, I pay for everything, gas, insurance, payment, etc... I got the loan on my own too. That's the only way I roll. I do it myself or it doesn't get done

I also have been lurking on this forum for about a year. I have been coming here since 2003, I got my car in may 04. I just liked to read about upgrades and shop around for upgrades before I even owned the car.

You can't really use age for an excuse, or expect parents to help out. I have friends that have cars, etc... If something happened to their parents, or if their parents bailed on them, they'd be screwed. Couldn't make payments, etc... My parents could die tomorrow. As long as I could find a relative to move in with it wouldn't affect my financial status whatsoever. It's the only way to do it! Can't trust anybody to come up with cash for ya
                      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Got a job at 15 drove a beater till i was 17. bought my 30th anniversary for 15000. I also had a job that paid a lil over 200 a week. so its not an excuse. you spent your money on a lot of other crap you prolly didnt need.
                        ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

Comment

only 18 here bought mine when i was 17...only make about 90 a week in the winter and about 250 a week in the summer...in the winter that is barely enough to make the payments and but gas and pay insurance but this is what i live for. you may not have much money for anything else like myself but you have an f-body and that is about all you need. i have always loved cares and that is why i bought mine. i am broke but i have my f-body and when i get mad cause i have no other money i just take the firebird for a ride and that reminds me what i am working for
                          1995 Firebird Formula M6, hooker long-tube ceramic coated headers, tb bypass, 160 thermostat, b&m ripper shifter

Comment

Working...
                          X