Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, you guys think you are fast?

I took down a turbo Beetle yesterday.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Did you squash it by stepping on it hard
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

I got a turbo beatle

Wanna try it
      1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
      2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Squat13
        I got a turbo beatle

Wanna try it
        A turbo Beatle?! Wow! Which one? Paul or Ringo?

j/k
        Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Now I got challenged by a Honda.

I get picked on by everything from Civic's to Ferrari's. I must have a target on the back of my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
            Now I got challenged by a Honda.

I get picked on by everything from Civic's to Ferrari's. I must have a target on the back of my car.

A Honda challenged you? What kind? Outcome?
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
              A Honda challenged you? What kind? Outcome?
              Honda Civic sporting a coffee can. He was fast. It was a tough battle but I took him down.

Jay, in all seriousness, I get these kinds of challenges every day. It just get's old.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
                Honda Civic sporting a coffee can. He was fast. It was a tough battle but I took him down.

Jay, in all seriousness, I get these kinds of challenges every day. It just get's old.
                What is your daily driver these days?
                2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                  What is your daily driver these days?
                  My thoughts exactly
                  black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Oh sorry. I'm driving this blue thingy.

Comment

Is that Firebird mystic or is that just the light.
                      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Hey norman

I just saw in, I think it was hotrod mag., that the new vette ran a low 13. I think it was 13.16! They said that they were dissapointed by those #'s but called around and found out that that was an average time for the C6 because of some feature that limits your wheel spin even with the trac control off. I know it doesnt sound right. They were doing a bolt on section and I think they run it into the low 12's with a few boltons but I thought they were low 12's stock. Have you had a chance to run yours yet?

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                        2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                          Is that Firebird mystic or is that just the light.
                          Are you asking a question or making a statment.

Sorry, I'm bored... grammar police!
                          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

The blue thing eh? Doesn't look too fast to me It's gotta be tough drivin a vette as a daily driver

Love the formula by the way....very unique. Awesome choice of colors and flames, and I'm pretty dern picky when it comes to flames. In my mind they have to be beautiful or don't get 'em.

Man....i wish my garage looked like that
                            black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Yes, that is a mystic flame job on that car. It is a 93 Formula with a 414 stroker and direct port nitrous. Here, I'll post some pics.

Thomas, what you hear is true. They put in a torque management program that really limits the power and aggressively pulls timing to save the chasis. However, many have found a way around this. They just dyno'd the ATI C6 for a baseline and it pulled 355 RWHP. I may dyno mine this weekend.

My C6 and my Z06 feel very close. I'd say that Z has the upper RPM covered while the C6 has tons more torque. I'm getting more miles on the new one so it's starting to wake up.

Comment

Working...
                              X