So, you guys think you are fast?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Norm, you looking to adopt? I come house broken lol
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
      Hey Norm, you looking to adopt? I come house broken lol
      One of my responses to that is typically: If you are female and good looking, I have room for you.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Norman, I must say that that is a very beautiful firebird. I could stare at it for hours! That tq managment That probably makes alot of owners mad! You spend 45-50k on vette that is supposed to run with the big dogs like vipers, porshe and it only runs in the 13's! Id be a little upset.

I still wouldnt say no to one though

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
        2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
          Norman, I must say that that is a very beautiful firebird. I could stare at it for hours! That tq managment That probably makes alot of owners mad! You spend 45-50k on vette that is supposed to run with the big dogs like vipers, porshe and it only runs in the 13's! Id be a little upset.

I still wouldnt say no to one though
          The weird thing is, it only works some times. If you drive easy for a while and then stab the loud pedal, it doesn't affect the performance, but when you abuse it (Uh, I mean run it hard a lot) it comes into play. It's not nearly as bad as you think.

Comment

That is kinda weird, but thats GM for ya! Still an awsome car! Not to get off the subject but what do you thing about the new zo6?

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current

Comment

That is kinda weird, but thats GM for ya! Still an awsome car! Not to get off the subject but what do you thing about the new zo6?
              Let's just say... I am so overwhelmed by that car. I've never been this excited about a car in my life. I flew to Detroit so I could see it in person. It just amazes me that GM is building a car of this magnitude.

Btw, another note on the torque management. GM is just trying to save warranty money.

Comment

I just want the motor to put in my car! But its abour time that gm is stepping up to take on the big boys like it did with the zr1 back in the late 80's! I think the Z06 was the step in the right direction and with 500hp and 427cubes the new one is going to be the king of the hill again!

current

Comment

I want your formula...plain and simple. I think i would honestly take that formula over a C6.....beautiful. I love everything you did to it, prolly the best lookin 4th gen ive ever seen
                  black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
                    I want your formula...plain and simple. I think i would honestly take that formula over a C6.....beautiful. I love everything you did to it, prolly the best lookin 4th gen ive ever seen
                    Make me an offer.

Thomas: I agree with you. I also like how they raised the bar on everything. Light weight, wicked brakes, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
                      Make me an offer.

Thomas: I agree with you. I also like how they raised the bar on everything. Light weight, wicked brakes, etc.
                      Belive me, if i had the cash right now i would, but I'm a poor 19 year old whose $$$ is all invested in my car and my schooling at this point.

But.....if you still have it a couple years from now, i might just take you up on that
                      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

05 mini cooper S, only 4k miles trade straight up!

My soon to be wife would kill me

current

Comment

Do you do buy here pay here? 1000 down 45 a week?

current

Comment

Do you do buy here pay here? 1000 down 45 a week?

Don't you mean, soon to be ex fiance?

Btw, when you introduce her to your friends, tell them. I'd like you to meet my first wife! See what kind of response you get from that. Just make sure you have on a helmet and a cup.

Comment

What do you think of my tag?

Comment

Like it

Very thoughtful.

So I take it your going to snatch one up?

current

Comment

Working...
                                X