No announcement yet.

Will it take off?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch out Kev, Tracy's just trying to pass you in posts.

Watch out Tracy, Kev's just trying to make sure to stay ahead lol

Now I just need a few thousand more of these to catch you both
    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

• Originally posted by fastTA
      Whoooooooooossssshhhhhhhhhhhh!

That's the sound of the "captain of the ship" anaology going right over your head. It's OK...I know it's Monday.

I shouldn't have to explain this, BUT....the forementioned captain of the ship analogy was merely, and I mean merely, to show that a pilot has just as intimate a knowledge as the captain of his vessel.
      Whatever
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

• The plane flies.
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

• http://txfx.net/2005/12/08/airplane-on-a-conveyor-belt/
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

• "Gah… people are freakin’ stupid." Just a quote from the article which is not necessarily my opinion.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
              Whatever
              Inevability........the ultimate realization that you might be wrong.

Comment

• It is almost inconceivable that some people can pretend to be so smart, yet their arrogance is what ultimately and inevadably prevents them from processing a logical thought within the realm of reality.

Talking about the idiot in the article BTW.

How beautifully ironical is it that he ended his verbal spewage by saying people are stupid!! LMAO

Comment

• It is almost inconceivable that some people can pretend to be so smart, yet their arrogance is what ultimately and inevadably prevents them from processing a logical thought within the realm of reality.

Talking about the idiot in the article BTW.

How beautifully ironical is it that he ended his verbal spewage by saying people are stupid!! LMAO

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We are sorry, but we will not be able to fly you to your destination today due to technical difficulties beyond our control. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig 94 TA GT
                    And I thought this thread was almost dead a few days ago
                    can't let a good fight die out...LOL! One more for me!!!

I'm not taking sides here...if it flies, or doesn't, I don't care. Hahaha!

I think Kevin has the last word on this one...not Tracy.

Um...yeah.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

• wonder what the post rankings are??? am I still in the top 10???

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

• Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
                        can't let a good fight die out...LOL! One more for me!!!

I'm not taking sides here...if it flies, or doesn't, I don't care. Hahaha!

I think Kevin has the last word on this one...not Tracy.

Um...yeah.

He can have the last owrd if he likes. We all know he's wrong!

HAHAHAHAHA LOL.
                        Tracy
                        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                        Current Mods:
                        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Inevability........the ultimate realization that you might be wrong.
                          Not hardly. Anything that I have to say right now should not be put on this board.

Comment

Not hardly. Anything that I have to say right now should not be put on this board.
                            Did you not hear what the Captain said? The plane couldn't fly!

Comment

Did you not hear what the Captain said? The plane couldn't fly!
                              Anybody that says it can't fly is being led astray be extra information not relevant to the problem. You didn't listen to either of the articles.

Comment

Anybody that says it can't fly is being led astray be extra information not relevant to the problem. You didn't listen to either of the articles.
                                I don't listen to that which makes no sense. It was blatantly obvious, to me at least, that those people had a very limited knowledge of physics.

Comment

Working...
                                X