New Camaro Pics Leaked...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Camaro Pics Leaked...

These probably won't last long so here ya go...

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...17&forum_id=80

Looks to be a clay mock up. You'll notice the 2 different front ends they are toying with, and the jack stands behind the wheels.

Randy
    99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
    93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

I know..i saw them on a private formum that asked thier link not be posted on other forums...

i like it!

2009 though...

i told yall, remember? my post about "in five years"...........back in 2004? im sure some of yall do...

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Yeah, the original thread I saw said they were asked to take them down.

But you have to wonder how "secret" they really wanted to keep it when it was posted on the internet. More than likely just a great way to get people talking, and passing the pictures around.

But yeah I think it looks great. I love the new Mustang and the Challenger looks pretty good. I am glad to see Chevy catching up to the classic styling. But, like you said, 2009 - that is a little late to get back in the game.

Randy
      99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

Comment

Could someone please email me the pictures.

tabahr@nospam.charter.net
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Good stuff. Beautiful car.
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

ill see if i can get the pics...if gm wants them not posted, we (f body admin) will not post them here, we are the oldest f body site on the net and need to obide by thier wishes.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I can't get the email confirm can someone email me the pics too. thanks.

jokled@yahoo.com

97 Firebird, 3.8 5 spd

Comment

I'm logged in on the Corvette Forum but "you do not have permission to access this page"... looks like they took the post down...

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
                '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
                Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by bru333
                  I'm logged in on the Corvette Forum but "you do not have permission to access this page"... looks like they took the post down...
                  I'm getting the same thing.
                  I've looked everywhere, these pictures are gone. Please somebody send me a copy. This is really making me angry that I cant get a copy of what others have already seen and are talking about.
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:
                  SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Sorry I didn't save them to my harddrive, I just posted the link to the forum, or I would email them to ya.

It looks like they took them down, I can't get to them anymore either.

Randy

Comment

Originally posted by FRMLAV8
                      Sorry I didn't save them to my harddrive, I just posted the link to the forum, or I would email them to ya.

It looks like they took them down, I can't get to them anymore either.

Randy
                      should be somewhere on your hard drive... Check your temp files. Shouldn't be too hard to find if you know what you're doing.
                      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

I cant see 'em either.. please email thanks

pontiacws699@yahoo.com

pretty please....

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                        2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Better look quick, as they should be gone from here pretty soon also, ...

http://www.gmmodernmuscle.com/forums...pic.php?t=6294

Also, note the C3 post, ...
                          http://www.chirpthird.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3818

Per ScottS's posts on C3, the photos were never supposed to be leaked. Some employee emailed them out. He gaurantees they will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
                          http://www.chirpthird.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3827

If you have them, don't post them, you'll be next, is what they say, ...
                          1) 2001 Pontiac Trans Am 10th Anniversary Firehawk
                          2) 2005 Pontiac Bonneville GXP
                          3) 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTII
                          4) 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
                          5) 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
                          6) 1993 Harley-Davidson FXSTS Softail Springer

Comment

Its sexy!! Id like to see what motor they plan on putting in it... I like the cowl hood look.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current

Comment

It has to do mid 12's or it aint worth it!!

current

Comment

Working...
                              X