• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bin Laden talking about truce

New audio tape supposedly from Bin Laden - report from Fox News:

Fox News

To be added soon-Firebird Graphic

I was thinking this was a joke till I read the article.

Bin Laden? Truce? Haha...not in this lifetime!!
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Yeah, he also offered more terror attacks on US soil, all in the same breath

To be added soon-Firebird Graphic

Comment

Why is he still alive?
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I think we should talk truce once we put him 6 feet under.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
            I think we should talk truce once we put him 6 feet under.
            i think we should leave him on the surface, so we can walk on him daily and let the dogs pee pee on his face...........

oh..sorry....guess i just kinda hate his friggin guts........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

He's tired of living in caves and wants to come out. I think Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton should invite him to Washington to accept his truce, then Ted Kennedy can take him out for cocktails, and after they both get snockered, drive him off a bridge into a river and kill him

Comment

First off, I don't like the idea of fighting in iraq, I have cousins there so I must support them. Second, I say a truce....then f*cking backstab them all and get rid of them that way. Third, why haven't the delta force/seals found him yet? Forth, I just remembered why fox news sucks....usuma bin laden....rofl....fox sucks, plain and simple.
                Andrew
                1998 S10.....(sold) ran 13.6 on 80hp of spray and bolt ons
                1999 Sable.......should run low 16's high 15's
                2000 S10......(sold) total lemon, traded for a zx3 focus
                2001 zx3 focus......my autocross ride, sisters car as of Nov 18th this year.
                1989 Taurus SHO....(sold) New owner sent me a timeslip, 14.8 bone stock.....not bad for $50...lol

Comment

Originally posted by S10mafia50
                  First off, I don't like the idea of fighting in iraq, I have cousins there so I must support them. Second, I say a truce....then f*cking backstab them all and get rid of them that way. Third, why haven't the delta force/seals found him yet? Forth, I just remembered why fox news sucks....usuma bin laden....rofl....fox sucks, plain and simple.
                  Andrew
                  You wont have to fight in Iraq, since he resides in Afghanistan

We need to sort this out before we have another 9.11.01 or 7.7.05..... People cant live under threat of a few sick individuals.
                  Screaming Mad
                  Car: 1994 Camaro, 3.4l V6
                  Pace Setter headers & Y pipe, Flowmaster Z28 exhaust, K&N cone filter. modded 4l60e, trans cooler, strut brace, Eibach pro-kit
                  0-60 7.74
                  1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Bike: Suzuki GSXR K4 600, K&N filter,Rizla kit, R&G bobbins, Db screen, LED indicators

Comment

You guys still watch Fox news . .
                    1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                    "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Originally posted by alenstein
                      You guys still watch Fox news . .
                      What other choice is there that doesn't slant the news so far to the left it falls off my TV screen.
                      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                        What other choice is there that doesn't slant the news so far to the left it falls off my TV screen.
                        Exactly.

Alenstein and S10mafia50, would you care to expand your thoughts as to exactly why you feel Fox News is not to your liking?

Comment

Sixty-five years ago, a very powerful country vowed death to America. They did a lot of damage. Killed a lot of people.

In the end, that country was nearly pulverized at great -- and terrible -- loss of life. Yet that country rose again, democratic and free because the United States seeks neither conquest nor empire nor eternal enemies, but freedom for ourselves and others.

Within days of that other country's "sudden and deliberate attack" upon us, its ally (foolishly) declared war on us. That country, too, was nearly pulverized at great -- and terrible -- loss of life. Today, it is free and democratic, because the United States seeks neither conquest nor empire nor eternal enemies, but freedom for ourselves and others.

Forty-five years ago, we faced an empire whose leader pounded his shoe on his desk at the United Nations and promised, "We will bury you."

That empire no longer exists. Unfortunately, its remnants have not yet made the transition to full freedom and democracy. Yet, we wish it well because the United States seeks neither conquest nor empire nor eternal enemies, but freedom for ourselves and others.

So maybe we are not so afraid of some berobed clown holed up in a cave, afraid to show his face, moving from one location to another to avoid justice, who threatens us with retribution for his paranoid delusions.

We've seen worse -- much worse -- than him.

He wants a truce? Here's my suggestion: Let him strap a bomb to himself just as the loathsome coward encourages others (much younger then himself) to do, and blow himself up in the middle of the next meeting of his demented followers.

Now that's what I call a truce.

Or he can wait until we do it for him.

But either way, maybe we aren't as afraid of him as he thinks.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
                          R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                            Exactly.

Alenstein and S10mafia50, would you care to expand your thoughts as to exactly why you feel Fox News is not to your liking?
                            Well, I've never particularly enjoyed watching the morning show...those hosts are a little annoying. They tend to start talking about topics they really don't know much about. I'll usually watch whatever channel is not on commercials...unless Imus is on, he's a bit of a jerk with his snippy comments.
                            Joe K.
                            '11 BMW 328i
                            '10 Matrix S AWD
                            Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

he shouldnt be killed and made into a marter(spelling). He should be made to walk or squirm the earth and suffer by taking all his limbs and his man hood.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                              2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Working...
                              X