Went to the track

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fastTA
    What about Ashley Force? She is hot......
    This thread is useless without pics.
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Your's truly from HI-JACK central!

Comment

Good job
        Those are just about the exact times I ran on my stock A4 94 Formula when I had it.. Except I think I had a K&N CAI.. Never got below 14.02 or over 100mph.. I think 100.5 was the fastest.
        I had 2.73 gears in it.

Now get to moddin
        99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

Originally posted by casey02ws6
          Knowiung him he will probably be on D/Rs

His 2000 Formula WS6 is where I got all of my parts, cam and such. With my set up, exactly, he ran a 12.00 at 116. My car dynos a bit stronger than his did but is probably a bit heavier. He is a pretty good driver.

If I can get that 60 down to 2.0x or even 2.1X I will be thrilled. Should put me around 12.50 - I would LOVE to be able to say that on street tires.

(Sorry for the thread highjack - what was this thing about anyways?)
          That's going to be a driver's race Casey. But of course we will pull for you.

Comment

Your's truly from HI-JACK central!

WHOA.
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Casey - Being he's driving a blue oval, you can just take your time down the track. Something will break.
              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                Casey - Being he's driving a blue oval, you can just take your time down the track. Something will break.
                One can hope....lol
                Silver 02 WS-6, 6 speed, Corsa cat-back, SLP lid, K&N filter, BMR STB, !CAGs, Lou's short stick, MSD wires, MTI "Hammer" cam, ASP underdrive pulley, Hooker LTs, Hooker ORY, Comp 918s, TR pushrods, UMI Sfcs, UMI LCAs, NGK TR55s, Hotchkis springs

Dyno'd 4/24: 330.9 RWHP/ 344.8 RWTQ (Before cam, headers, and pulley)

Dyno'd 5/1: 383.5 RWHP / 380.5 RWTQ (393 actual RWHP)

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                  Speaking of that, some guy in a Boss 426 blew his tranny all over the track lol. Right after my first run. Was like an hour clean up.
                  2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                  2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

There are plenty of cam only LS1's in the 10's and bottom 11's trapping in the mid to upper 120's. The record for the cam only LS1 is 10.23 @ 130.95. A 123 trap speed in a cam only, no nitrous LS1 is not out of the question at all.

I always knew LS1's were great engines but I never knew they could pull numbers like that cam only. What are the specs on the cam of the car trapping at 130.95 thats pretty amazing . Also what size headers\exhaust did he have? Any other boltons?
                    1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Working...
                    X