X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 22nd... and Iran

Check out this google search...

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...iran+august+22

Apparently this date, the 22nd of August has religous meaning in Islam. Some dude is supposed to be resurrected and walk down the streets of Tehran in what will be the beginning of apocolaypse.

This is the date the profit Muhammad ascended to heaven from the temple in Jerusalem. They say the sky lit up and could be seen from everywhere in Jerusalem.

Now, Iran is saying they will reply to the UN request on that very day. Many people are guessing their reply may be with a North Korean Nuke or two on Tel-Aviv. Others are guessing that maybe they are scheduling their first nuclear test on that day. Or, it may be a full scale conventional war against Isreal involving Iran, Syria and others.

It will be interesting to see if anything happens on the 22nd.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Yay!!! That's the day I head back to school.

Sometimes, I just wish we could just wipe them off the face of the earth, but then we'd just be as bad as they are. At least we'd be doing the world a favor.

It'll be interesting to see what happens on the 22nd indeed.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

They have already given their answer. The buttheads are going to do what they please.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        They have already given their answer. The buttheads are going to do what they please.
        That's right. So why is everybody ignoring it? Why does everyone ignore them when they say Israel and the US should be wiped off the face of the earth? Is that a declaration of war? Is it because people think we are too far way from them for them to do us any harm? People have short memories. The US is over 200 years old. I think it has Alzheimer's disease.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

It's official now, they have the Instant Atomic bomb. You can mix it from perfume, eye liner, tooth paste and bottled water. If you use flavored water you get a dirty bomb.

Flying has just gotten better again.
          97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320

+1 on what he said

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
              ...Some dude is supposed to be resurrected...
              neat trick...Copperfield eat your heart out.

maybe someday mankind can find something really stupid to fight about.
              Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Where has everyone been? The end of the world came on 1 January 2000 and it wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be. Actually it was a very nice day.
                Joe K.
                '11 BMW 328i
                '10 Matrix S AWD
                Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Is everyone ready for the end of the world to begin tomorrow? I wonder if the crazys are going to try and initiate it with some random acts of violence.
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:
                  SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Supposedly, the 22nd actually falls on the 27th. Sounds confusing, I know... But it has something to do with calendar overlaps. I'll see if I can dig it up...

EDIT: I had it backwards. The 22nd on our calendar is actually the 27th on theirs. Tomorrow is the day.
                    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                      Is everyone ready for the end of the world to begin tomorrow? I wonder if the crazys are going to try and initiate it with some random acts of violence.
                      "the end ... to begin" LOL If it were to end I really don't care if it were a beginning of anything. That's like the beginning of death. LOL
                      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Isn't the ending of one thing always the beginning of something else? Change is good.
                        Wifey to Jeff in ATL

Comment

its also the day my son, Kenny..would have turned 30......... as most of you know, he was killed in an auto accident. not wearing a seatbelt........

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Originally posted by Bug Lover
                            Isn't the ending of one thing always the beginning of something else? Change is good.
                            Unless it's your life.

Comment

if its that serious, why isn't the hyper crazy @$$ media running away with it non stop? i dont think anyone has a clue whats going on......

Comment

Working...
                              X