Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's no wonder we are energy dependant with moron drivers! (rant)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get tickled by the idiots who are doing ten mph below the limit on a two lane road, then when you pass them and continue on a few mph above the limit they are right on your butt. that seems to be a fairly common reaction to being passed.
    Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

I chuckle about the ones on the interstate that run in the fast lane even though there's nobody in the right one. You pull up behind them and practically push them, hit the lights and they just keep going.

Then you break the law by passing them on the right and once you're passed, they pull over to the right?? What is that all about?
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

I was on I-95 North earlier today in the Z06 and encountered a dude in an SUV going about 72 mph in the left lane (there were 3 lanes).

there were about 10 or so cars in a tight clump behind him and no cars in the other two lanes. why people didn't just go around him I don't know.

anyway, I went around and shot a hard glare at the driver of the SUV as I went by. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw him finally getting over.

oblivious.
        Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Working...
        X