Halo 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steel2686
    It's a cool thing to have. Some games were just made for Live. The PGR series rocks over Live. Racing against other people like that is better than the same old computer A.I.
    My bro plays LIVE and when PGR2 came out, we'd team up and play cat and mouse...wonder if they still do that. I haven't touched a controller in months. It was loads of fun...but I can see how people can get lost and play for hours. I used to get lost playing Counterstrike at school years ago. Practically lose myself...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

just beat halo 3 on herioc,very good game but the ending was very very bad,
      2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Never got into the Halo series. Bioshock was a great game though..

And if you wanna talk about WoW, FFXI did it for me. It took over my life for 6 months. MMO's are like diseases. Stay away!
        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
          Never got into the Halo series. Bioshock was a great game though..

And if you wanna talk about WoW, FFXI did it for me. It took over my life for 6 months. MMO's are like diseases. Stay away!
          Once in a great while, I'll meet up with some car acquaintances, wrench on t-88 turbo'd 408's then afterwards play 4 vs 4 on teams on Halo 2 using the system link.

Just wish they would have kept the knife.. buds 4 year old son would obliterate all of us with it

I game 'em up (RPG's) after my college days (when all you have is time to waste) and haven't looked back. Too much time consumed ..

My Uncle (50's) is an avid Wow addict, along with his 2 college age sons (my cousins) as well as my younger brother -they exist for Wow .
          Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
          Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
          pics and info

Comment

A friend of mine is heavily addicted to Everquest II. He tried getting me to play, but it just never took. I watched him one night while a bunch of us were hanging at his apartment. He was genuinely excited about a wedding he was attending the next day... in the game itself. I guess two other people he plays with were marrying each other.

He seemed really happy though. Problem was, he never once turned around in his chair to hang and talk to us. It was weird. He's become a different person.

I prefer the pick up and play games. Something that doesn't require investing any real time into.
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
            X