Time for a change...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
    I love surprises and as I was going over the RPO codes I noticed 2 that weren't listed on the sales stuff.

The first was the FE3/Z51 sport suspension option. That means it has the same springs and sway bars as the Z06. WOO HOO!!!

The second was G90/G92 the optional 3:15 axle ratio for the automatic transmission. Double WOO HOO!!!
    That's like the equivalent of buying something at best buy then finding out it had an additional 15% off kinda feeling!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Nice choice! and I like the color too

Comment

Sweet. Almost the same color as my 94.

Comment

Stick or auto the few times I have met you your wife was always driving. I do think you know how drive. But that is one cool ride. Have her drive it out here to take me for a ride. You lucky Dog.
          Blazer

Comment

Grrr. My lovely brother-in-law (wife's side) backed out on buying the Camaro. Not because of the Camaro but because he says he needs a bigger truck. I really hate buying and selling cars. Funny up until this time I have absolutely hated salesman. These guys at www.buyavette.com were great. I think they would rather talk cars then sell them. Talk about no pressure. If anybody is thinking about buying a Vette I'd give them a call. They ship cars all over the world. My salesman was Jody. His first 2 car sales were over seas bought sight unseen. Anybody want a Camaro?
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
              Stick or auto the few times I have met you your wife was always driving. I do think you know how drive. But that is one cool ride. Have her drive it out here to take me for a ride. You lucky Dog.
              Blazer
              With friends like you who needs enemies.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

I picked it up this afternoon. I took some pictures tonight.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

She's beautiful.
                    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I got up this morning, looked out the door and it's still there. It really wasn't a dream. I'm still in shock. Thanks ya'll!

Comment

Just out of curiousity how much are you looking to get for the Z?

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by '94 White Devil
                          Just out of curiousity how much are you looking to get for the Z?
                          I am going to ask $5000 with it in mind that $4500 is my bottom line price. Everybody wants to play that stupid game of negotiating. It comes with a new heater hose set which is about $125 and a new low coolant sensor that I bought as a spare.

Comment

I am going to ask $5000 with it in mind that $4500 is my bottom line price. Everybody wants to play that stupid game of negotiating. It comes with a new heater hose set which is about $125 and a new low coolant sensor that I bought as a spare.
                            now i wish i had the money
                            2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Trash man
                              now i wish i had the money
                              Well, you can see by my signature what it is. I think it is a more than fair price. How do they say it, priced for quick sale. On the other side of it it's hard to sell a modded car but it is priced according to KBB about right. The mods will be a big plus for someone who cares. I wasn't really planning to advertise on here for it. I figure if you are on here you more than likely have one. Man I hate selling cars. All of the clowns that want to come by just to drive it and rag on it.

Comment

Oh yea and a new dash pad still in the box.

Comment

Working...
                                X