Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raroZ28
    yes, very sweet.

I wanna get a 98 or 99 sometime in the next couple years. They go for pretty cheap.
    Im considering saving up about 5-7k and get a Vette instead of my project Maro. iono. The C5's are just about the nicest Vettes In my opinion.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Today is day 1 driving the Vette to work. Wow what a ride. I can say this though, Goodyear Eagle F1 EMT tires suck big time. Right now I am sure that if the Vette raced the Camaro the Camaro would walk off and leave it because the Vette would either be spinning or the traction control would kill it. Luckily they are the original tires and almost worn out. Unfortunately they don't make the Firestone Wide Ovals in the tires size for the Vette. It looks like the alternative will be the Bridgestone RE960. Once the Vette gets traction....wow!
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
        Today is day 1 driving the Vette to work. Wow what a ride. I can say this though, Goodyear Eagle F1 EMT tires suck big time. Right now I am sure that if the Vette raced the Camaro the Camaro would walk off and leave it because the Vette would either be spinning or the traction control would kill it. Luckily they are the original tires and almost worn out. Unfortunately they don't make the Firestone Wide Ovals in the tires size for the Vette. It looks like the alternative will be the Bridgestone RE960. Once the Vette gets traction....wow!
        I'm jealous...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by Christopherrr
          I'm jealous...
          Hey car show this Saturday at the dinner I frequent. 3-6 pm. You should come out. I285 at Chamblee Tucker, go outside the loop, turn right at the second light. You will see it on the right.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Hey car show this Saturday at the dinner I frequent. 3-6 pm. You should come out. I285 at Chamblee Tucker, go outside the loop, turn right at the second light. You will see it on the right.
            I definately see if I can't sneak out of church. LOL! I kid...

I'm at work on Saturdays until 2-3 on Sats and I'm in Nortpoint Church at 4 till 8-9 for group devotions...so yeah. Maybe I can come up with a good excuse.

I'll try to swing by afterwork...I'm literally 5 minutes away. I work right off Chamblee-Tucker.

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

I definately see if I can't sneak out of church. LOL! I kid...

I'm at work on Saturdays until 2-3 on Sats and I'm in Nortpoint Church at 4 till 8-9 for group devotions...so yeah. Maybe I can come up with a good excuse.

I'll try to swing by afterwork...I'm literally 5 minutes away. I work right off Chamblee-Tucker.
              Where ?

Comment

Where ?
                You know the lawfirm, clark and washington off northest expressway? right off chambleetucker...you can see the sign off 85. That's where I'm at...

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

You know the lawfirm, clark and washington off northest expressway? right off chambleetucker...you can see the sign off 85. That's where I'm at...
                  Ahhhh. I used to work at the place next to the no tell motel selling electronics parts. Well actually delivering them. I bought the Vette on the other side of the expressway from there. Anyway if you make it to the show come find me and say hello. We will have name badges on.

Comment

Ahhhh. I used to work at the place next to the no tell motel selling electronics parts. Well actually delivering them. I bought the Vette on the other side of the expressway from there. Anyway if you make it to the show come find me and say hello. We will have name badges on.
                    I know exactly where you bought the vette...still jealous. LOL! I will definately make it there if I can. Thanks for the invite!

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

I know exactly where you bought the vette...still jealous. LOL! I will definately make it there if I can. Thanks for the invite!
                      Hey your private message box is full. I can't send you anything unitil you clean it out.

Comment

Hey your private message box is full. I can't send you anything unitil you clean it out.
                        Cleared out...

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Well went to the car show today. A big block early 70s Pontiac Firebird with open headers showed up. It had a 400 horse shot of nitrous. He said it runs 6s in the 8th mile without the bottle. Mid 5s with it but he hasn't gotten a clean pass with the bottle yet. A 75 Camaro with a Wieland blower and twin Webbers was there. A yellow 1968 with a 396 street legal race car showed up. A real woody wagon. several older car. 3 Prowlers. 3 Pts (it is half sponsored by the PT club). A C6, my C5 and a C3 convertible. They have 2 classes of awards, pre 85 and 85 and up. I got 2nd place to one of the Prowlers that was heavily modded. I did lots of lobbying for votes though. My wife helped with the votes and she said I had 10 votes and the Prowler had 8 when they got through and she is not sure how the Prowler won. The guy who does the show has a Prowler so.....

Next show in 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
                            Im considering saving up about 5-7k and get a Vette instead of my project Maro. iono. The C5's are just about the nicest Vettes In my opinion.
                            Yeah def. my favorite corvette ever is the C5.
                            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Here are the car show pictures. http://www.galaxydineratlanta.com/page6.htm

Comment

This Camaro is worth just being there...good stuff. Gotta get there on the 17th!

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
                                X