Young man needs Opinions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by '94 White Devil
    sounds like a fair price after you probably will get talked down to the mid nines.
    Yeah I wont go any lower than $9,500. I figure the clutch is just about brand new, Slave and master charger, And the Mods list. Other than that the engine is stock mostly all suspension mods.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

it sucks you live in cali! i would defintaly pull out a loan for under 10k to take that beauty off your hands. its just not worth it for shipping out here to MD. how far away do you live from Petaluma, CA?
      94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
      94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
      75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
      1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
      GOT PSi?
      Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

If you leave your Honda stock... it wont get broken into. I think there was a thread on this board a couple weeks ago about what the honda community is like. Seems alot of them are low lifes & like to steal parts off other cars.
        No F-Body right now

Comment

Originally posted by Mark B
          If you leave your Honda stock... it wont get broken into. I think there was a thread on this board a couple weeks ago about what the honda community is like. Seems alot of them are low lifes & like to steal parts off other cars.
          Regardless if you fix it up or not they get messed with here in LA. I would not call the Honda Community Low lifes, But the people that steal are.

I Understand where you are coming from about leaving it stock, but Thats to hard to do. A simple drop to help it handle a little better. Thats all my plans consist of.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by 1slo_camaro
            it sucks you live in cali! i would defintaly pull out a loan for under 10k to take that beauty off your hands. its just not worth it for shipping out here to MD. how far away do you live from Petaluma, CA?
            Thats about a 6.5 hour drive. 400+ miles.
            Eddie
            2000 M6 Trans Am
            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pric...uizConditions=
              2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

ooo ok nvm im coming out to Petaluma for work and was wondering how close you were
                94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
                75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
                GOT PSi?

Comment

Originally posted by 1slo_camaro
                  Give me $9750 and Ill drive it up to you and Fly back. I have family up in Winters close to Sac.
                  Eddie
                  2000 M6 Trans Am
                  Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

no no im flying out to cali for three days tomorrow from va i was just curious, i would love to buy the car i just dont have it right now.
                    94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
                    75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
                    GOT PSi?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                      Not trying to make you get rid of the bird, but if that's destiny....

Have you thought about a V6 bird? good gas mileage, can be made to out handle a V8, cheaper insurance, and you could get them really cheap.
                      96 Firebird with a 3800V6, 4-speed automatic:

Last tank of gas, I got in the upper 20's (28 MPG) to be exact. I drive mixed, leaning more towards highway. Also, I drive 65 on the freeway. Why? If I burn a whole tank on the freeway, 70mph = 24-25, 65mph = 28-35.

Seriously.

The insurance isn't bad. $10 a month more than what I was paying on the Grand Am with a 4-banger. And that was low.

What I love is the looks and handling of an F-body in an affordable package. Oh yeah, the T-tops are nice to have as well.
                      1997 Pontiac Grand Am, 216k+ miles and still moving fast
                      2004 Pontiac Grand Am SCT, but 35k on the clock
                      1983 Male Driver, driving Front Wheel Drive only, for now

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
                        Yeah I wont go any lower than $9,500. I figure the clutch is just about brand new, Slave and master charger, And the Mods list. Other than that the engine is stock mostly all suspension mods.
                        For M6 With them mods i would see 10k atleast. i been watchin m6's for last year or so. There going for 9-10k stock with 85k+ miles
                        1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

Originally posted by 96FirebirdFormula
                          For M6 With them mods i would see 10k atleast. i been watchin m6's for last year or so. There going for 9-10k stock with 85k+ miles
                          yeah I hope I get wat I want. My car is in relatively good condition.
                          Eddie
                          2000 M6 Trans Am
                          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
                          X